Author Topic: Another Delgado beginning...  (Read 4032 times)

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
  • Selling rocks for surgery bitches.
I scheduled my consultation with Delgado in a tad over a month. My next step is calling an Endo doc tomorrow to schedule whatever testing is they are supposed to do. What do I tell them anyway? I need my hormone levels checked? Anyway, I'll know more after I talk to Delgado and he checks me out. I guess he has to see if I have a mild or Severe case. I'm excited for it to all end soon enough, even though it'll cause major logistic problems with new job, moving, blah blah. I don't care. I bought a new car, one of my dream cars, and I would sell it to do this if I had to. 

Offline KeepFighting

• Posting Member
Nice. I like your attitude about this, hopefully i can catch it. Let us know how your consultation goes and also what tests you got done and how much they cost, i am trying to figure out how much i need for the endo.

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
  • Selling rocks for surgery bitches.
Consult happened! Went great, parents came. Delgado is so laid back and casual about it, it's kind of refreshing. I know he's the best but he doesn't throw it in your face the way other doctor's have in my past. Im getting my blood test done this week, my surgery is scheduled for Oct 17th. Im so damn excited to get rid of this. Now it's just saving and staying in good shape. Im going to try lose a few bf % points too so if I gain any fat in the few weeks I can't lift it won't bug me. (Im like 11%) I just need to save money and get through all the appointments.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024