Author Topic: Had this for 4-5 years,  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Imperial

I am overweight and I plan on dropping it very soon but I think I have a bad case...

Rate it please.

pics taken off do to some freaks that lurk on this site..

I need to try and drop my weight... But I am very embarrassed about this either way
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 03:53:19 PM by Imperial »

Offline Pissedoff650

• Posting Member
exercise, proper diet

Offline Imperial

is it normal for weirdos to send you messages saying your problem is a turn on? Or is it just me...

That makes me very upset and nervous that there are sickos on this site.

Offline Imperial

It just upsets me that I came here to find some answers about this condition that plagues my body, My mental state and my overall confidence in my sexuality.

Within the first three hours after I registered, a certain warped individual had sent me a PM saying that my over sized nipples are something to be proud of... and that they turn him on. This is disgusting to me and I would have to say that knocked my confidence just one more level down.

I really want to look like a normal chested male, I do not like the way I look and even though some person sent me that I still hope I can learn some things from this forum and gain some insight on what exactly I can do to rid my body of this Gyne... I hate it.

Offline Gyneguy

Dosn't really make you feel amy manlier when gay guys are using this site to pickup especially when it is your boobs they have chose. Such members should be banned for inapropriate use of the site.
It is harassment.
For that reason I dont think I would post pics knowing that some guy could be crankin' on his monkey looking at my moobs.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:09:41 AM by Gyneguy »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024