Author Topic: Ongoing battle against gyn... (7 months into it)  (Read 7525 times)

King_kaboodle

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 06:17:19 PM by becky »

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Your chest area is looking much better, well done. Hopefully you can get it to a level through diet/exercise where you are happy. That is a decision you will have to make yourself.

Glad your stated the marks on your stomach were fake tan. When I was looking at the photo's was thinking to myself, "this dude has come off second best in a fight with a bottle of fake tan"!!! I can't talk, I use it every day.

Good luck...

Offline cm

Your chest area is looking much better, well done. Hopefully you can get it to a level through diet/exercise where you are happy. That is a decision you will have to make yourself.

I agree with Punta. Your results are great. It wont be long before you will start to have some ab outline. If the chest tightened up that much during 4 months of working out, hopefully it can tighten up more and then it would look very good. Your progress is amazing, ur arms were bigger before but they were soft, now they ar angular and look much stronger. They have shape. Your chest has had a phenominal improvement!!! You should definately be happy, and stick to the program for the time being as long ass the chest continues to improve. My mild gyne only looks bad when im over 18%body fat. now im under 14% but i lost alot of muscle as well due to injury. Im therefor gona get to 10% Bodyfat before I make any decissions. At 13-14% my gyne is hardly noticable, exect if i ran without a top on!! jiggle jiggle. I used to be a gym instrutor, and i think whaterver type of training and diet you have been doing is working realy well! Good Work dude!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 12:42:21 AM by cm »

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
You got very good results... Now hit the gym and build up a greek god's chest!!!
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

King_kaboodle

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Great results! I'm happy for you you didnt go for surgery. Usually I think that surgery is only required when diet and going to the gym doesnt work, and only if you have glandular that sticks your nipples out in an uncomfotable way, like i had. Good going, from what I see there you have nothing ATM. Keep it up and that fat will turn into muscles soon enough.

Offline doihavegyneorno

• Posting Member
WOW

your progress has given me HOPE, big time hope..

my condition (currently) looks like your 7 month old photo (sorry no pics), but i've been hiting the gym for 2 weeks and i've already lost 5 pounds.

i have lot of body fat (atm it's at 23%), i weight 160 pounds but have a beer gut.

anyways, this just proves that if you keep working on it and with a good diet and exercise it will go down.

can you tell me which exercises and what kinda diet you did that brought you to your current condition.

good job and keep working on it and i will be working on mine too.

King_kaboodle

It's called "The Hackers Diet". The basic principle is just to count cals, %s, etc. I eat at the same time every day to keep my metabolism at its best, I eat no more than 1700 calories (you need to eat less than your body uses if you wish to lose weight. BUT you dont need to eat less than a certain amount of calories or you'll starve yourself and it'll backfire. 1700 is a good number at 6'3"). But most important of all is the sat fat and carbs. Keep those %s under 100 and you are ok.

For meals I have breakfast early (like 6 or 7). Then at 9 I have a protien shake. around 11 or so lunch. 3PM protien shake. 5PM supper.

The protien shakes are VERY important. You body requires x amount of protien to keep from eating muscle mass. If you are losing weight this can be a big problem. My body needs 92g of protien a day (google it to find out yours) so those 2 shakes + the rest of the meals gives me roughly 95g. :)

I only drink water, and skim milk (mostly water. just milk for cereal and the 2 shakes).

Ive been doing that since Jan and that alone has shown massive results.

As for working on. Mon/Wed/Fri I go to the gym and do upper body work. I try to do as many sets of chest exercises as possible. And several different types. I do 3 diff chest exercises, 10 reps, usually 4 or 5 sets. Also 2 back ones, 1 bicept, 1 tricep, 1 forearm, and 1 shoulder workout. Each at 4 sets each. (you can see my biggest focus is back and chest. Back is VERY important. Some gyn goes around under the arms towards the back, by working it out you can help a bit there too. Neither of these seem to do too much, but every little bit helps :))

Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun I do cardio. I started out walkin, now I run. :) A long... long... long way. Go whatever distance you are comfy with.

I dont know how proper this workout is, but this is EXACTLY what Ive done, and what I continue to do. If someone wishes to critique it, please do so. :)

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
I can't believe how much you've changed, especially in a relatively short space of time.

I really wish I could stick to a diet and exercise program as well as you, I think I'd notice massive improvements and results as well.  :-[

King_kaboodle

It just takes the right motivation. One day you'll find yours, and end up kicking into gear too :)

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Thats a fantastic change, and well more proof that just fat loss will most likely make them bigger and more prominent rather then reducing them.  How it is now is near normal I would say, excellent work.

Offline Stress head

Anyone who is winning against weight loss deserves a clap, ha. You are defo winning the battle. Even more so with the hairs ;). Keep goin mate....an enjoy it too of you can, I found the exercise more rewarding than just tacklin my chest.

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
well done man
i hoped to be lucky as u but i didnt
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10955.0.html
here it is my topic, actually i dnt have pic before dieting but here it is my pics
actually i lost about 50 Kilogram without excerses do u think going to the gym will fix it ??

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
Good work, your workout seems similar to mine which I just started up again. I think I will take some before pictures and follow up a few months from now. I personally can't affoard surgury but would love to have it done before the end of the year.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024