Author Topic: This is what surgery is all about...  (Read 5119 times)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Before:

After:

Yes, that's my wife with me.  She married me while I looked like my before pic.  

« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:06:51 PM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

They pictures didn't come thru for me. I see red x's in a white box. Do you have another way to show the pics?

Offline Mr_Nip

I checked out the post on another computer and the pictures are coming through OK for me.  Here are some links in case the pictures still aren't showing up for you:

Before:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/mr_nip/IMG_0135.jpg

After:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/mr_nip/IMG_0121.jpg

« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:07:17 PM by Mr_Nip »

Offline flex1appeal

Alright I can see them from my home computer. My work computer took a dump. LMAO. Looking great bro! Incredible!

Offline Mr_Nip

Thanks, y'all.  I appreciate those nice comments.

The point I wanted to make by posting those lake pictures is that this surgery is not really about having a perfect chest -  It's about living life out there in a shirtless world without feeling embarrassed.   Men are just expected to be in those situations without a shirt.  For the first time since before I was 9 (and I'm 42 now) I can just hang out without a shirt without people all around me staring and pointing.  As I look at that before picture I realize it's no wonder people pointed and stared at me. 

Offline Mr_Nip

Yes, DG.  It's sad to see that so many men on here with gyne don't believe any attractive women will want them.  I dated a lot of attractive women before I ended up marrying the best one.   Obviously they all noticed the gyne on me, I mean what else would you expect with a rack like that?  :o  The great thing is gyne is really not as important to them as it is to us.   :)

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
Every problem has his solution.

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
My dad has a pool and hosts regular pool parties. I've never been, I can't wait to the day I can go to one and jump in the pool without a care and have a great time. One day.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey Nip...

Congrats dude!

Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Blatino...

Bugger off you pervert...  You're sick in the head dude... Get a f***ing life!

GB

Offline outertrial

I wonder what he said...

Anyway, yes in my experience women really dont care about gyne, and the ones that do arent worth your time anyway, its such a common thing. Great results btw.

Offline Mr_Nip

OK, I have an incision line completely around each areola.  That little scar line is slowly going away but can still be seen at close range. Since it's right on the areola border it's not very noticeable unless you are up close looking for it.   I also still have some loose skin that's easier seen when I'm sitting because it creates a little "fold" especially under my left nipple area.  You can see that in the photo.  That loose skin, I'm told, will continue to contract for as much as a year or more after my surgery.  So far so good.  Honestly, after a month post op the loose skin was much saggier and I was worried that it would be permanent, but it's been contracting little by little and it's not too bad now.   I'm also working out and slowly building some muscle mass to replace some of the fat/gland mass that was there previously.  Because of the way that's working for me, I HIGHLY recommend doing some diet (if overweight) along with exercise and working out post op (starting slowly, of course). 

My chest is never going to be perfect, but considering what I looked like less than a year ago, it's dang close.   Those before/after pics far exceed my original desired result, which was to be able to go to a pool and take my shirt off without ridicule.  Now women smile at me but for a different reason.  ;)

The surgery was performed by Steven A. Siciliano, MD in Hickory, NC. 

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
damn amazing results bro.

Offline outertrial

yes congrats and thanks for the HUGE  BEFORE pic...    :)

:-\

sadboy89

Attaboy-god it must feel great-hope if i cant fix my problem in time my girlfriend will be as accepting as your wife

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024