Author Topic: puff nipples  (Read 8952 times)

Offline tasteslikekittylitter

• Posting Member
Ive had it for about 5 years now, and I'm 15 right now. Its been one of those things that will "go away" soon yet it hasen't changed much except for the fact that Ive grown a good 18'' since I've first had it. I'm 6' 4" 180lbs so theres no way is pseudo-gyno (plus I can feel lumps which I presume are glands). You'll probably say that I'm to young and my hormones are still raging and they settle down in a couple years  and maybe they will, but in the meantime I have to deal with being embarrassed with puffy/pepperoni nipples/ man boobs.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I don't see any harm in looking into surgery.  You've had this since you were 10, and it's not changed for years.  There's this cookie-cutter assumption that all boys should wait until age 17 until surgery because of hormones, but I just don't buy into it in all cases.  In most cases I've read about here, people who've had it for more than a couple of years don't seem to experience any change until they finally have surgery.  I do think that young gyne sufferers should consider having their hormones checked before surgery, but really, after so many years with no change, I don't see any reason to keep going through that torture for several more years just on the outside chance it may come back.  If it's bothering you and you have the money, then get the surgery and get the full enjoyment of these important years.  I wish that had been an option for me when I was 15.  I suggest talking to a plastic surgeon with a lot of gyne experience and check out your options.  An endocrynologist can check out your hormones and advise you in that regard. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
By the way, your user name is quite gross.  I don't want to know the reason you call yourself that.   ;D

• Posting Member
me and my friends were eating some weird food and one of em said "tastes like chicken" and I said tastes like kitty litter and they all nearly choked.

so even if I get surgery they can still come back?

cody sockeye

It's possible... You have to speak to a doctor or surgeon to get full details.

• Posting Member
how can it come back if they remove the gland?

Offline Salpy

• Posting Member
man...those are pretty bad. get to talking with a surgeon asap imo.

• Posting Member
that still doesnt answer my question, how does it come back if you remove the gland?

How much do you guys estimate my surgery would cost?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 02:08:50 AM by tasteslikekittylitter »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I believe the problem is that it is not possible to remove the gland entirely without leaving an abnormal crater where your nipple should be.

Regrowth is not common, but could happen if the hormone levels were such that the small amount of remaining glandular tissue were stimulated to grow. This could be due to an untreated hormonal problem prior to surgery or due to an adverse side effect to prescription drugs etc. after surgery.

Grandpa Dan

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
me and my friends were eating some weird food and one of em said "tastes like chicken" and I said tastes like kitty litter and they all nearly choked.

When and why were you eating kitty litter dude?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

• Posting Member
I have a cat, and an empty fridge... you guys take this name too seriously lol.

Back on topic, make me depressed for having inflated funbags.

• Posting Member
sorry for double posting... jesus though 450 views and only 11 comments, half by me.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
man go for surgery. if u get rid of the gland i dont think they cud come back. ive actualy read of 12 year olds havin surgery done. dont think ur too young at all... check with the doc tho.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024