Author Topic: I have to wait two months to meet with Dr. Metzner  (Read 3352 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
Scheduled to meet with Dr. David  metzner  on Nov 8 man thats a long time from now. Im glad you guys told me to call early.

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
He also practices in Vermont.  If you were willing to fly to Vermont, you could probably get it done faster.  Also, several guys on here have used him with great results.  When I have surgery, it will be done by him.  No nipple scars!  Can't beat that.  I think he's worth the wait.

The guy 

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
He also practices in Vermont.  If you were willing to fly to Vermont, you could probably get it done faster.  Also, several guys on here have used him with great results.  When I have surgery, it will be done by him.  No nipple scars!  Can't beat that.  I think he's worth the wait.

The guy 

How much does he usually charge? Did you schedule your consultaion yet?

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
I think its about 6k for everything.  I haven't scheduled yet, just an online consultation.  I'll probably go in Oct. - Nov.  Let me know what prices are in New Orleans.  If they're cheaper, I'll look at going there.

Theguy

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
I think its about 6k for everything.  I haven't scheduled yet, just an online consultation.  I'll probably go in Oct. - Nov.  Let me know what prices are in New Orleans.  If they're cheaper, I'll look at going there.

Theguy

cool ill keep you informed dude

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024