Author Topic: Me...  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Lurky!

Actually, I should visit the doctor... At least to know more... But it´s really embarrassing.
 :-[

What do you think?

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
k, mike everytime you post to someones pics you say everytime "yep you need surgery"

Offline Lurky!

Well.. the point is that I already tried it  :P. Well, I should visit the doctor... Perhaps, it can be regressive, because of the hormonal changes during puberty (I have 17..), but i doubt it...

Anyway, I just hope that I can be operated soon or whatever, but soon. Thanks to all of you, really.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree with what has been said so far. I think it is mostly glandular gyne. Getting the op is the best solution.

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
I hate to burst your bubble, Mikenyc, but I grew up a fat lad and had larger than normal areolas that,guess what, shrunk down to what you might consider "normal" after I went on a diet and picked up exercising to 6 days a week.So no,Mike,not everybody with what this guy here has  is a large gland pushing it out.Oh yes Mike,they tented my shirt.Just thought you'd like to know.As for the young man, do your research and remember this is a forum where ANYBODY can offer their opinion.As for me,I do not have a degree in any field nor am I an expert in any field. Just thought I'd make that clear.YOU decide what's right for YOU.Read as much as you can on this subject.This forum is just one tool to try and help you.To some it's amusing.To others it's annoying.To still more it can drive them to sucide.If it's emotionally difficult seek professional help with that.Otherwise,research and find out as much as you can. Hope you find the path you're happy with.Good luck.

Roger

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024