Author Topic: My GYNO and Can an endocrinologist help?  (Read 3295 times)

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
Can an endocrinologist help with ant-estrogen's

I have been hearing allot of things suggesting that prescription anti-estrogens can be helpful in dealing with gyno. i have also heard this about over the counter products from supplement companies. I also hear people on the net say IMMEDIATELY begin them at the first sign of GYNO or forget it. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist in a week and have stopped all supplements/drugs (in case I need to get a good test i don't want to wreck it with an anti-est))
Does anyone have any knowledge of going this route? should I  be waiting a week or just go on the net to get some ant-est on the back market? Will an endocrinologist consider this anti-est idea? Are there test they can do?

I think i have always had it, but got on propecia about 1 year ago and was on zoloft for a few weeks this summer , and before I understood what I was getting myself into I also did a cycle of methyl-D1 as I bodybuilding supplement. Then I felt that i must do a PCT so I did Formidrol extreme.

The more I learn about GYNO the more i think i have always had it to some extent and at times it was probably the catalyst for me getting into very good shape at various times of my life. I was always kind of chubby, but tried to stay in shape in an effort to try to reduce the bloated chest.

Any help would be appreciated.

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I have repied to this post in the Gynecomastia Talk section .. hope it helps.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024