Author Topic: You be the judge,1 year post op pics,was it a successful operation?????  (Read 16458 times)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
For my full photo album 3 pages worth,click on to the top right side of my 1 year pics to access all prints,make notice of the crease just before my revision.

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
I think it's good. Don't be so foppish, be happy now and remember old time when it was worst.
Every problem has his solution.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Simply perfect ! You couldn't hope better I think !

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
after so many years living with gyno, I can totally understand being paranoid that its still there. Don't worry man, you look great!

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Who was your doctor ?
Who ever it was he did a perfect job. Just wondering if you work out and watch your diet now
after the surgery.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Dr Lista in Canada was my surgeon,yes i do work out now no different than before but really changed the way i eat.i eat 6 smaller meals in the day and i try to eat clean whole food no junk,well sometimes.the main difference with me is the way i eat is what makes the difference.if i go away for a couple of days i"ll quickly put on a couple of pounds,but once i get home and get back into my routine the weight comes right back off.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
wow great results your chest looks alot more youthful also  :D

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
amazing dude, like absolutely amazing. might be the best i'v seen on this site, one of the best atleast. i might give lista a try, was leaning towards fielding before.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
How much gland did he take out /
And how much did he lipo ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024