Author Topic: Feeling really depressed  (Read 4780 times)

Offline redzaril

• Posting Member
Hi there.. I would like ur guys opinion on my condition. as i m planning to do surgery at the end of this year.. i think it will cost around Ringgit Malaysia 8500 (roughly around $3500).. the rate i got was from consulting a doc thru phone only... Do i really have gynae?? ur opinion is very much appreciated.. thanx

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Yes, there's some gland there + fat. But, it's easy fixed mate! Don't worry. Ur case is not bad at all.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I think it is gland mostly. Can you feel some hard tissue behind your nipples ?

Offline redzaril

• Posting Member
Yes, there's some gland there + fat. But, it's easy fixed mate! Don't worry. Ur case is not bad at all.

thanks for the reply.. waddaya mean when u said it easy to fix? is it by plastic surgery or exercise.. actually the thing that made me really depressed was the fact that ive lready ordered the 3 bottles of 'diet aid of questionable value' and hoping for the best to come.. but the product was held/confiscated by the Malaysian Custom Department because there s no letter accompanying it.. it was placed under controlled drugs and i almost being fine a few hundreds bucks.... (the unreceived goods cost me US $400!!!)

now i m opting for surgery in malaysia... lready contacted one of the clinics vis phone.. but to b sure i just wanted to know... is there any other options... and btw.. pls rate my gynae (in a scale from 1-ohkies to 10-worse)... tq

Offline redzaril

• Posting Member
I think it is gland mostly. Can you feel some hard tissue behind your nipples ?

can u xplain alil bit the diff procedure of gland or/and fat... i am a lil new here.. thanks...

Offline J03L

• Bronze Member
as far as i know, the 'diet aid of questionable value' only eliminates fat. It won't eliminate gland. If your gyne is from gland, the only way to go is surgery.

Offline redzaril

• Posting Member
Just a bump.. I am not depressed anymore (at least.. not about the gynecomastia stuff).. Maybe later I'll post my pics. It has been 4 years now ;). I am visiting this thread back because somebody PM me. I hardly remember my pre-operation picture up there. They were in my laptop before it was infected by virus.. Now is nearly new year.. Looking at the three sets of pics up there makes me wanna renew my resolution to stay healthy.. happy new year everyone!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024