Author Topic: Before and After! - Surgury with Haugrud (Calgary)  (Read 5656 times)

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
So far I am VERY happy with the results... I will be posting pics as they come (I'm about one month post op now):

BEFORE:

AFTER (1 WEEK POST OP):

Comments would be much appreciated!!  :)

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
looks FANTASTIC! Especially considering those pics are only 1 week post op! Was there even an excision? Looks like straight lipo to me.  I hope my results are as good as yours within the next few days.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree, it looks good ! Congrats

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
I hope I get results like that. UNREALL

Offline titsrntcool

• Posting Member
Haugrud did a good job, I am really happy that your healing is going well.  Congratulations man.

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
Sorry I haven't posted on here in a long time.... I have been very busy but have finally found time to update with some new pictures... I am about 7 months post op and very pleased with the results!

I still can feel scar tissue on both sides but it has gone down... will this ever go away completely?  Also you can still notice the scars on each side where the tubes went in.. it doesn't look like that's going down much anymore...

Offline to-be-or-not-to-be

• Posting Member
7 months looks aewsomeR.. i notice that u've been hitting the gymmm......congratz man

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
thanks! ive started a core/cardio training program in the past 3 months or so... trying to get in shape for 15 days of hiking down in argentina later this year! great to finally see hard work at the gym pay off  :)

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024