Author Topic: Revision Post-Op Thoughs - Had my revision feb 13th  (Read 4303 times)

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
Can anyone who has had a revision tell me about their post-op after the revision surgery was done??

I am schedule for a minor revision, my surgeon is taking a bit of breast tissue out from under my left nipple.

Any advice, personal experience, thoughts on recovery, etc. would really be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:21:33 AM by rowdy99 »

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
hi, i had a revision on friday. i had a local and was very surprised how uncomfortable it was. if you can afford it go for the general. i have hardly any discomfort at all now, i am really surprised that i feel this good, after my first surgery i was very sore for over a month and even after three months i could feel it, especially driving in my cqar, going over a bump was bad. best of luck, let me know how it goes for you  my email is retc642@aol.com if you have any questions

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
Had my revision 5 days ago.  My surgeon took out about an egg size breast tissue. 

The surgery only took about 20 minutes, it was a bit strange being awake for it, but not a worry.  I could feel a bit of tugging but that was it.

Although still covered in a bandage, it looks way better and was a bit sore to begin but really has been way better and comfortable than I expected.

Icing it lots and sitting on the couch helps!

Any other questions I am here to help others who are goining through a revision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024