Author Topic: New Pics D*:  (Read 6894 times)

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
Im going to docter soon to get my hormones checked i believe tomm new pics
some stuff about me
16 height 6'2 weight : 233
No Muscular body :*( Started liftin 4 days ago could lift 45 pounds jus the barbell without weights D: do 30 get tired D:
Have strong sexual drive can masturbate 3 times a day  :-\ (Dont want to sound disgusting)
Have a junior prom soon in 43 days  :'( Not outgoing And i get tired really quick
Surgery only way this will get fixed?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24000548@N07/?saved=1

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Yep, surgery is the only way. They might decrease to some extent, but there's definitely glandular tissue there.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
x2 - however, if you are concerned about the gyno for your looks, it would be a good idea to lose some fat aswell.  You look overweight in the photos.  Hit the gym too and get some muscle.

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
thanks if my hormones are unbalanced and i balanced would it decrease i really want surgery to be last option not money wise because my parents wont listen D: * Because when i went to india i showed it to a docter and he said its part of puberty he said its gycomestia but it might go awy after 21 if not u can get surgery then so i dont wanna wait all the way till 21 then and also

i have a bench press  with 300 pound weight set and 45 pound chrome bar and ab lounge and tread mill can u tell me what should i do to build muscle on my arms and chest please  like what kind of workout also i seem real weak i can only seem to lift 45 pound crome bar and 2 15 pounds on each side then im tired after 10 repitition most and i can only run on 3 mph on treadmill D:

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot may really appreciate for all the anws :)

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
been workin out i seem to buring fat from my stomach not my chest D*: 40 days till prom D:

also is it me or alot of indians have gyne?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I would go for surgery. Good luck mate !  ;)

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
Theres plenty of people with Gyne... Not just many Indians.

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
alright its jus i see alot of indian with it its jus me thanks again for ur anws

also im on a diet and ive kept it up for a week now hopefully ill lose weight but im gonna put pictures up if it made worse or better snice people worry about makin gyne worst when they lose weight. in prehaps 3-4 weeks :)

also how does fat feel like and gland feel like can anyone tell me that? because i feel my chest has that same corky cell i dont know what to call it like my stomach which u can is prettty fat..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 06:25:13 PM by RickWalia »

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
What ever you do. Loose weight the right way. I was stupid enough because of depression to just start doing stupid stuff in life and not caring anymore and loosing weight the wrong way. I was constantly being made fun of till I got tired of it. Problem is - Where I live there aren't plenty of nice people here. So it's either you fight or you get beat up. One way or the other physical contact is the way to solve problems in this big shit hole. Therefor I was being made fun of by friends and such [ so called friends ] - I stopped eating. Literally. I'm 6" now and weigh 140 wet! I used to weigh 165 easy. So I finally started talking to my family about the situation and it's been helping me out alot.

Another thing. I don't have any fat I have just Gland and from the feeling. Mine is hard bumps inside the tissue. Everything is sore. But then again - I can tell the difference in feeling between my left and right because I only have my left side. - Jason

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
Is it possible that its fat ? any chance because my stomach looks slim for 233 pounds all fat and mine feel same thing like little rocks but thats what i feel in my stomach plus when i touch it doesnt hurt or anything

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
Yea not everyones gets sore. As of I believe - I might be wrong. I'm new to this site just like you. I've just been trying to read as much as possible. Find out information on what I have and stuff. From what I believe - I don't think that everyone's hurts or more like gets sore. It never really hurts to me - It just gets a really soreness to it. But from what it looks like - You have more fat then gland there. I'm no Doctor though - There are plenty of doctors in here that can answer your question on the Gyne. I can't really tell if you have it or not. But you said that your stomach was very slim for 233 - So that means that alot of it is going to your chest. If I were you - I'd work out alot on my chest. and try to tone it alot so that after surgery you have all the girls all over you  ;D ----- EY! Summer is coming up soon bro. lol - Good luck man!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024