Author Topic: What do you think about my situation?  (Read 6149 times)

Offline Zentius

• Posting Member
Hello.

I`m 23 years old and I am wondering how bad is my situation. I`m not fat and I have been trying work out my chest without any results. I`m having an appointment with my doctor next friday, hope things will solve out then. Here are my pictures.

Thanks,

-Z-
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 11:02:03 AM by Zentius »

Offline scandinavian

• Bronze Member
I think you have it and that surgery is the only option.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Its definitely there.. and sticking out a fair bit compared with the rest of your body shape/mass.
4-5/10 id say..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As the others said, you do have it. Surgery is the only solution considering your case, it maybe mainly gland and bit of fat. Can you feel some hard tissue ?

Offline Zentius

• Posting Member
As the others said, you do have it. Surgery is the only solution considering your case, it maybe mainly gland and bit of fat. Can you feel some hard tissue ?

Yes, but mostly on the left side. On the right side it`s not that obvious. Hopefully my doctor has the same opinion as you guys have and will send me to a plastic surgeon.

Our social system will provide the costs of this operation, but I`m afraid that I will have to wait over the summer..

Offline Finnish_dude

• Posting Member
As I said in earlier post, I say it's rate in 4/10.

Zentius, if you have suffered this for over 10 years, you can wait couple of months to free surgery. 2200€ is a big money compared to almost zero cost. I have decided to wait!  8)

Quote from: Zentius
Yes, but mostly on the left side
That's strange. I always though gynecomastia is equal size in both side, but wiser people can correct my statement. Luckily your doctor can check this issue. Probably your have to go through scrotum- and breast ultrasound, as I had to go in public health care sector.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:27:26 PM by Finnish_dude »

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
Are u indian ? from india im just wondering sorry to ask you that question if u feel insecure thanks for your reply to:)

Offline Zentius

• Posting Member
Nope, from the other side of the planet. Approximately:)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
definitely tissue. tissue need not be hard mass.. there is always a ratio of fat:gland.
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline gynguy

• Posting Member
Well my friend you are on your way to a better life.  Once you get the surgery your chest will match your body and you will have many summers to enjoy in the future.  I know I can't wait!

Offline Zentius

• Posting Member
Hello everybody,

I had my surgery yesterday and I feel good already! I took the surgery through our public healthcare system. My first visit to a doctor was just three months ago, not bad! Total cost of the operation was about 120€ :D Not bad at all.. but hey, we pay for gas 1,50€/liter :-\

I just opened the bandages, no bruising and not much swelling either, and the chest looks incredibly flat! The doctor made a small cut under the nipple and took the tissue away, no lipo. I haven`t removed the small bandage which covers the cut, but after that I will send you some fotos.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024