Author Topic: SURGERY IN COLORADO  (Read 2557 times)

Offline hatemynips

• Posting Member
I will be getting gyn surgery most likely within a month or so. I have been dealing with this for years and years now and it has always been a huge issue for me. Always so self conscious whenever I had my shirt off or even when I have a shirt on with specifics tight shirts. I'm not even sure if anyone notices or could tell but I still hated it. I started working out hard when I was about 19, as I'm sure you guys have read on here but this obviously didn't help and may have even made things worse. I am now 26 years old and am still working out regularly. I am 5'10" and 185 pounds but very lean less than 10% BF.

I have scheduled my initial consult for next Thursday but am trying to get it moved up to this Thursday. I have an email from the office manager in Dr. Albin's office in Denver that I will share with everyone.

I am so excited to get this done but am nervous about getting back to work quickly. Also, not really looking forward to the five grand I am going to have to dump to do this. I will try to update this thread with pics as well as the progression of my story. Thanks

Offline hatemynips

• Posting Member
Can you also please let me know the severity of your gyno what was the total cost, etc??? How is the pain, I am nervous about taking time off from work. I primarily work in an office and have to be able to type and can't really take more than a day or two off.

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
i live in denver colorado, and i have already been researching plastic surgeons near by. after a couple weeks of research doctor albin def. looks like the best option. i would like to know all about your consultation, if you dont mind, because i am going to set up a consultation some time soon, and i would really like to know what to expect. thanks a lot.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
How did it go for you, HatemyNips? Give it time to heal! Be careful about suntanning this summer - don't let your incision lines get in the sun so they won't get dark.

Here are my before and afters with Dr. Albin from my surgery in May last year. I'm really happy. I'm going to post some more pictures sometime in the future.

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=3307
DenverGuy

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
I've posted more photos detailing the recovery period - before, 2 days after, 4 days after, and so on, up to two months after - in this Photobucket album:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm286/DenverGuyPhotos/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024