Author Topic: Lose as much body fat as I can?  (Read 4403 times)

Offline Quan Chi2

Should I lose as much body fat as I can before the surgery for the best results? 

I'm a 17 year-old with gynecomastia and I lift weights and run so that I can tone up for the summer, but my nipples and the area directly around it aren't going away.  Everything else on my chest has left but that area.  I think I can still lose some body fat in that area, but I don't know what to do to do that at this point.

I want my chest to look normal after the surgery so that I can take off my shirt or wear a muscle shirt without having to worry. lol 

Offline archos

• Posting Member
i am 16 and i did the same thing but didn't realy helped

if you have a good ps then go on as soon as possible

if you have your surgery before 18 then your chest can become perfect

Offline Quan Chi2

Offline archos

• Posting Member
fat loss and exercise

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
if you have your surgery before 18 then your chest can become perfect

What do u mean before 18 then ur perfect?

Offline archos

• Posting Member
before 18 your skin is very flexible, so after the surgery it gets a realy "normal" shape and looks like it was always like this

Offline MRS. MOM

• Posting Member
Some doctors will contour your surgery according to your body.  It will also save money on surgery time if you can take care of some of it yourself.  But remember not all of it can be done by you alone, no matter what you do.  My son went in to the doctor weighing heavy, the doctor gave him a 3 hour surgery time, 4 months later he had dropped 40 pounds and saved us by cutting actual surgery time down to 2 hours instead of 3 giving us a 400 dollar credit. 
And yes all those peck exercises you do now you will see the results after surgery.  My son always did peck exercises but did not realize till after surgery he had pecks. 
GOOD LUCK!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024