Author Topic: REBORN AFTER SURGERY  (Read 3314 times)

Offline vinman2

I'm 37 years old and, have suffered with this disease since I was ten years old. I just had the surgery which was liposuction and a bilateral excision on April22, and it is the best decision I could have made in my life. This disease can be heriditary as it was passed on to me from my father. He never took me to the beach or took me swimming anywhere, and he never took his shirt off at all. I followed in the same footsteps no beach, swimming at all,no tan ever, and just completely miserable ever time summer rolls around in New England. I am happily married with two son's ages four and two, and I decided that I was not going to deprive my children of the same thing that this disease took away from me. I'ts going to be a good summer. My point is that there is help. I've read on this site alot of guys can't afford the surgey. I thought I could'nt either but you can. Do what ever it takes. You'll feel REBORN  ::)

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm 37 years old and, have suffered with this disease since I was ten years old.

Glad to hear that you are happy with your surgery results! However, Gynecomastia is not a 'disease'. Gynecomastia is a  biological 'condition'. Look the word 'disease' up in the dicitonary.... ;)

You'll feel REBORN  ::)

Yes, agreed! All the pressure and stress is gone....  ;D

No more demonic smirks in the gym change room now. Being able to shower at the gym after a long workout is a plus... Would always have to wait till I got home to take a shower....  :-/

FREEDOM  :D

John.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 08:58:59 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Same here, man. FREE AT LAST!
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
good read too.  i need to read these positive threads before i go to bed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024