Author Topic: Surgery on Friday  (Read 4203 times)

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member
Got surgery next Friday.  How bad does it look to you guys?  Im hoping to get rid of the "cones".  This was taken last summer.  I have since dropped more bodyfat, but the gyno lumps and fatty bands just will not go away.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:09:05 PM by mkit8971 »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Apart from a muscular chest I can't see anything but maybe I'm wrong ... ???

If I saw you like this at the beach I wouldn't give a second glance... I'd say you are lucky to have that body.

Offline KL

• Posting Member
I am new here, but I do not see an issue. I would do pretty much anything to have that physique. I have not been shirtless on a beach since I was in 5th grade, and I'm 37 now.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I see no gyne there whatsoever.  Save your money...
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member
Maybe its just the lighting.  There is no doubt lumps underneath my nipples. 

Offline wilsjwilson

• Posting Member
With your muscular build, your chest looks perfect

GynO_DuDe

Your chest matches the rest of your body ... save your cash mate, go get a new car or something with the money!

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member
Im still going through with the operation.  I understand my chest is fortunately better then others, but it still bothers me.  Take a look at this video and the male being operated on. 

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8597599031526723563&q=gynecomastia+surgery+video&total=72&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

Offline KL

• Posting Member
Well good luck to you.  I again would say that your musculature and body are something I envy (like I envy the guy in the vid - he was totally in shape with well defined muscles), but if it bothers you I hope you find peace.

Offline wilsjwilson

• Posting Member
You're definitely doing the right thing.  You asked for the opinion of others, and several obliged.  However, your feeling about it is what is important.  If it bothers you enough, then get it taken care of.  Best of luck.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Does it poke through your shirt ? Cos' considering the other pics you've posted, I still can't see any obviosus signs of gyne...

Offline mkit8971

• Bronze Member
Yes it does slightly.  It's mainly just the gland pushing the nipple out causing it to have more of a cone shape.  It's very irritating.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I believe you that its there but no one can see it. its probably all gland and its camoflaged in you muscular chest. youe probably are the only one that notices it when you look down. But id save the money, forget surgery.
check out my post an grade mine too
I give you a (.5-1) based on you say its there lol

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
You do have some, but it is pretty minimal 1/10. If it bothers you go ahead with the surgery. You have a good physique that will look flawless after removal. I worked out, ate well, etc. and could never get to where I wanted with my body until after the surgery. I completely understand your viewpoint. Just make sure to use a good surgeon.
Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024