Author Topic: Do you think I have it?  (Read 2707 times)

Offline lighter

• Posting Member
I have gained gland in my chest due to finasteride use. This has been confirmed by my doctor.

I Know my case is not bad but I am thinking about surgery... does it warrent surgery? It really bothers me .

Please give me your thoughts and rate it out of 10 asap because I am concerned about this.Bad enough losing my hair and now this crap.

Thanks guys

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 05:50:58 AM by lighter »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Gosh !  :o :o Absolutely nothing !

Offline lighter

• Posting Member
Thanks Gynefor,

How are you getting on? I read your story..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I'm just fine, thank you.

Thank you for reading my story. What do you think then ? My condition has not changed since that date actually. I'm still waiting for I don't know what... I still practise weight lifting but not as intensively as I should, I think. I'm getting f**** up in a f*****routine, should go to a fitness centre and practise it intensively... I just want to try the weight lifting and see what happens if I practise it seriously and intensively.

;)

Offline lighter

• Posting Member
Hi Gynefor,

With you top off you look like you have just got a well built chest and are in good shape.. with your  white t shirt I can see how it it annoys you, but very few people look good in a white tshirt!

It's a tough call - maybe stick to dark coloured tops like black tshirts etc because with your top off you just look like a guy that does weights and is in good shape.

Take care

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Thanxxx for your opinion ! ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024