Author Topic: 9 DYS AFTER SURGERY  (Read 6210 times)

Offline muratb

• Posting Member

Hi every one ,

With the encourage of this site and the people sharing same fate , I had decided to have a surgery .
I am 32 and living in Turkey-Istanbul . ( who ever leaves in Turkey might contact me to have opinion )
I had my surgery on 03/05 both lipo and breast tissue taken. ( I will add my before/after photos next week - didn't take them from the dr yet ) Let me tell you the situation ; I had seen the breast tissue taken from my boobs which is no more overthere , I am quie happy with that . scrar mark is not that bad at all. But I am curious abt the lippo done , my breast is still fatty , they showed me the gland after surgery but did not show me any fat taken from that area.I feel as if only galnd under my nipple is taken and fat is still there . I do not expect it to be like wood after surgery but it seems to be no lipo done . Is it because it's too early to have results in 9 dys ? or he might taken not enough fat even not taken any fat at all. My dr seems to be a kind of honest person but I do not have any lipo scar too . apart fm the scar under my nipple there exists 2 small hole near to my armpits ( each side ) where the drains were .
let me tell you the rest I had the surgery at 14:00hrs and went home at 21:00hrs had the drains on me for one week.DR told me that it's just for gurantee even if there were no blod coming during the last 3 dys. he had taken the drains and bandage 7 dys after the surgery and he gave me nothing else to wear such as garments . He told me that it's needless the breast takes the shape in 7 dys and bandage will be enough according to him. I had no huge pains there was no bruise even the same day after surgery I am sure that he is a gentle surgent ( I had seen another patient of his before deciding to have operated by him.

Shortly after 0ne week of surgery I feel comfortable , the picture is better by sure ( but I feel only the nipple area is smaller while it's still fatty . may it be just because of the swelling after surgery ? may be it is swelling not the fat and in a few weeks it will be gone ? Isn't one week to early to take the bandage considering he has given me no vests to wear. Next saturday I will go for control and ask him howmuch fat taken from each side and why there is no lipo marks.

As u may understand I am a bit uneasy about these matters. Waiting your comments.

thnx in advance

Murat

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I think the incision for drains and lipo are the same. Not sure though. Do you still have alot of swellings? Also, how is your body apperance in general? It'd look weird if your chest were all flat, if you are kinda overweight.

Offline muratb

• Posting Member

I'm 84kgs / 180cm / 32 years ols I have been training at gym for more than 8 yeras .
My gyne was not that bad - grade 2 only . When I make definition only nipple area had been looking fatty , during my bulk period cheast era was fatty in general. After surgery there exist no gyne , no sharpness but fat is still there. I don't have any pain now , I am back to work , I wonder this  swelling might be due to surgery oprs which might be usual and disappear later on. Because I red fm some one who felt as if nothing changed after the surgery but within a few weeks his chest was getting normal after fully sticking to the chest. the swelling should be visible only using the bandage only for 1 week , other docs generaly make their patients wear garments abt 3 weeks at least. I'm a bit pessimist my dr made a wook job actually ,no bruise at all  ,no asimetry , no seroma , I am very comfortable but he might have taken less fat even no fat from my chest , I asked him not to take to much to be more natural , my chest was wide and  mascular under the fats. I did not exemine it well on saturday when he first opened the bandage and take the drains off this is why I could not ask him why it still looks fat.

I asked his assistants to show me the gland tissue and the fat taken after the surgery they only showed me the glands and telling that fats were thrown away. I was expecting more detailed info such as howmany fat taken , etc...

when he took the bandage out 1 week after surgery he told everything is nice ,nothing to worry , the form is perfect I have a projecting chest which will make the new form look better , etc . he only advised me to use moisturizer and was my self with baby shampoo. he will not ask me to use arnica cream or tablets , I am not sure whether he knows it or not ,no massage , he even did not tell me anything abt the sacre tissue. May be he was planning to talk abt them next week I don't know.

I want to trust him but don't know what to do

Offline gyne23

• Posting Member
I'm not an expert to say the least, but I do indeed believe this is some what normal... Even with incision and lipo, you're still going to have some fat in the chest... However, unlike gland, fat can be turned into muscle with working out...

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I'm not an expert to say the least, but I do indeed believe this is some what normal... Even with incision and lipo, you're still going to have some fat in the chest... However, unlike gland, fat can be turned into muscle with working out...

Fatcells can never turn into musclecells man :P Although, you are able to lose fat.

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
Did you ever consider the possibility that you might have huge pectoral muscles?
Maybe its not fat, its muscle that bulk-up your chest  ::)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024