Author Topic: My photos-puffy nipple excision  (Read 10598 times)

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Ok so I had my op over a year ago for puffy nips. I'm about 50/50 on the results. I'm glad I did it because I look alot better in clothes now but there are 2 problems. One is i have some pretty solid scar tissue on my left side that causes some slight puffiness. The other is that I have creases in both of my nips right in the middle. Lately I've been massaging a lot and it actually seems to be working on those creases. Although I have no medical knowledge, I't kinda seems like my skin was getting sucked in by scar tissue, or attached the muscle or something, and when I massaged it it loosened it up which allowed it to shrink to my body. But anyway, I'm not totally sure if that even made a difference but it seems to be helping. The crease is no where near as deep or noticeable as it was before.

This one really shows the crease on my right, non scar tissue side.

I know this picture is crappy but its my left side, you cant really see the scar tissue in this one though.

Not the best picture but you can see how the scar tissue causes a puffyness in my left side.

What's weird is, I look totally normal when my nips are hard, it causes the skin the clench up and the crease disapears. It also holds down the scar tissue a good bit too.

Anyway, tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions on massaging or what to do about those creases lemme know. I still don't feel 100% relieved, because this situation still effects my every day life and I'm self concious about it. Ok, thanks for reading, guys

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
I didn't realize how big these pictures were! Oh well.

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Come on guys! It took me a long time to upload these pictures!!    >:(

Offline vile

• Posting Member
Eh, you're supposed to post a before pictures too.. its barely visible and you should post more clear pictures, the blurred pictures dont make for anything. I cant see anything unnatural about your areolas post op.. beats me.

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Thanks, ill get some more clear pictures of the crease for you guys to see.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
looks fine to me. i cant see any 'crease'. anyway, it will probably go away eventually. just give it more time.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline MSJ108

Thanks, ill get some more clear pictures of the crease for you guys to see.

please do

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Ok I really hope these are better, they still are huge but hopefully you can see the creases..

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
dude, it looks fine! i think only u will notice them, but chest looks good, crease is not noticeable.

Offline MSJ108

dude, it looks fine! i think only u will notice them, but chest looks good, crease is not noticeable.
agree

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Thanks guys. Maybe im crazy, but i dont think the photos really do it justice. but im sure this whole thing has given me a bad case of obsessive compulsive disorder

Offline MSJ108

that may be it  brother. things look good to me man. no crease as you say

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Well you guys can SEE the crease right?!? your just saying its no big deal or what?

Offline MSJ108

Well you guys can SEE the crease right?!? your just saying its no big deal or what?

ya i guess I see it. But man I wouldn't worry about it. No one is going to notice anything "out of the ordinary". Go to the beach and enjoy your new chest man!

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024