Author Topic: My secret revealed  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Ergunn

Hi... this is my first post in this website, sorry if my english is so bad but i'm from Italy.
Brothers, having found this site gave me strenght, because now I know I'm not alone in my suffering.
I was affected by the "curse"(that's how I called it before descovering is real name) since I was 11, now I'm 19.
I've fought to survive for 8 years, hiding my self, liyng to my friends, to my parents...laughs stll fill my ears :(...the first yars were terrible I think you can understand me...but then I learned how to cover it and I had a quite normal life...but still not a normal one...
I think gynecomastia made me a better person, now I understand what means to be different, I have a more spiritual life and I am sorruonded by a lot of friends...
You are the first people i reveal my secret(i tryed with my mother many years before...), and I am really happy to share my pain with others...after finishing the school i'll tell my parents about my problem, and in the summer I hope I'll have my surgery, till then i'll live as ever...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 07:33:32 AM by Ergunn »

Offline Ergunn

Before I make any decision about surgery I'd like to know if, with time, gynecomastia can get worse. Thanks

Offline MSJ108

you are young. You may outgrow it brother.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
At 19 I dont think youll outgrow it. people say you can if you like 15 but I have neevr read anything that says someone outgrown the gyne. At 19 I doupht it will get worse its probably at its peek but im not a doctor

Offline MSJ108

some don't finish up puberty until 20-21. Chance is slight but its still there in my opinion.

Offline SportsKid

• Posting Member
A surgeon from this website told me that it wouldnt regress if you have it for over 2 years(and thats my case...i have it for 3)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024