Author Topic: Need Help, Do i have gyno? {PIC}  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Creative12

• Posting Member
I am 17, wieght 73kg and height 1.75. I hate my breasts so much, i hate when people say they will disappear with the time,
but all i have given is time, my puberty started when i was like 11 and then then i noticed my breast started hurting like for a month or so
,since that day my breat has been bigger every year!! I hate my body so much, last time i was in a swimminpool or public beach were when i were
8years old, and i do not think i can swim either!! I read on the net that fat is yellow and gyno white, so i decided to check that up, I cutted besides my nipple and i actually saw white shit in there, but i dont know if what i heard is true?

Here you got some bad quality pic. please tell me what you think?

Offline Creative12

• Posting Member
and here, i stretch, i lift up my arms up in the air.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:04:29 PM by Creative12 »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Looks like a minor glandissue. But, it's the same procedure anyways :\

Regards.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member

Regards.

IMO its more than a 'minor' gland issue, although it's certainly not the worst case of gyne ever. DO you feel any hard 'lumps' behind your nips? My advice: clean up your diet and exercise a bit and start to drop some of that stored bodyfat. Then I would go ahead and get surgery. In the meantime tho, you may want to look into a compression shirt as a 'temporary fix'. Go get some under armor, one or two sizes smaller. It will flatten out your chest a bit and prevent some of the 'bounce'. You'll feel a lot better about yourself while you save up/decide on surgery. Good luck with everything man.

Offline Creative12

• Posting Member

Regards.

IMO its more than a 'minor' gland issue, although it's certainly not the worst case of gyne ever. DO you feel any hard 'lumps' behind your nips? My advice: clean up your diet and exercise a bit and start to drop some of that stored bodyfat. Then I would go ahead and get surgery. In the meantime tho, you may want to look into a compression shirt as a 'temporary fix'. Go get some under armor, one or two sizes smaller. It will flatten out your chest a bit and prevent some of the 'bounce'. You'll feel a lot better about yourself while you save up/decide on surgery. Good luck with everything man.

exactly under the nipple there is a big hard lump like meatball, and under that there is many small lumps.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Regards.

Well, it's just my opinion, YOu're entitled to your, and I'm entitled to mine (hopefully?).

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
You definately have some gyne there bro, looks like mostly glandular mass behind your nipples, because your pretty lean and dont have much fat on your chest. I have almost exact same kind of gyne, puffy nipple gyne, and it can be removed through glandular excision and probaly very little if any at all lipo. But definately get excision and get the gland taken out.

Offline Creative12

• Posting Member
You definately have some gyne there bro, looks like mostly glandular mass behind your nipples, because your pretty lean and dont have much fat on your chest. I have almost exact same kind of gyne, puffy nipple gyne, and it can be removed through glandular excision and probaly very little if any at all lipo. But definately get excision and get the gland taken out.

thanks mate,
i heard that you can get gynocomasita operations free is you under 20,
but you need really good reasons for that, I mean the only reason
i got is that i shame alot, i get  F at P.E lessons. and i have never worn
a t shirt, you think that a good reason??

or what would the best reason be?

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
you are 17.....you can have this fixed in the next few years...some of us waited until we were 40.....We feel your pain....eat right, execise, follow the above advice with temp fixes and make an appoinment to see a doctor...you can be looking good in a few years....

Offline Creative12

• Posting Member
kk, i have time for operation it is gyno i got there, i got it free,its about 3 months but i
dont know if i want to do it free.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member

Well, it's just my opinion, YOu're entitled to your, and I'm entitled to mine (hopefully?).

For sure man. I wasn't coming at your neck at all. Everyone's opinion counts here on gyne.org  ;D

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
kk, i have time for operation it is gyno i got there, i got it free,its about 3 months but i
dont know if i want to do it free.

Although the effects of gyne are far more mental than physical, its still viewed as a 'cosmetic procedure', and most insurance companies wont cover it. All I'm saying is do your homework, and make sure your 100% confident with your PS before getting the surgery. No need to rush into anything. Another member on here went to a general surgeon instead of a plastic surgeon because it was free, and well, the results are not too pretty  :-\

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
General surgeons do not have the skills required for this type of procedure.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Creative12

• Posting Member
yeah dam dam i know but i aint going to take of my shirt and show my body i just want to be able to wear a shirt without
boobs sticking out. isnt it worth it?

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
yeah dam dam i know but i aint going to take of my shirt and show my body i just want to be able to wear a shirt without
boobs sticking out. isnt it worth it?

You say that now, but I can almost guarantee that once you feel comfortable in your clothes, your going to want to go shirtless!

Only you can make the final decision. I can only give you my advice. My advice is don't see a general surgeon. Do your research on some plastic surgeons and go in for a consultation(s). Once your 100% comfortable and confident in the surgeon, then go ahead and get the surgery.

Surgery is a pretty big investment - You dont want to just rush into it. It would suck to have to get revision after revision, when you can just take your time and get it done right the first time.

Good Luck man - Hang in there

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024