Author Topic: Slight puffiness/loose skin after surgery (about a year later)  (Read 3223 times)

Offline darth_kid

• Posting Member
I had the surgery done about 11 months ago and it's a big improvement in my opinion, but the skin under my pecs is still kind of puffy and loose.

It is especially evident if I wear a surgical compression vest for a few hours and then look at the area again--kind of like it's water weight or something.  Specifically if I flex it looks like there's lingering fat/tissue/water on the lower part of the pec/breast so it makes my nipple area look indented.

I spoke with the plastic surgeon and he said that it was because of the amount of movement around that area that healing can sometimes take longer than a year and that the skin/tissue (trying to remember how he referred to it) was bunching up.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone else has seen or experienced what I'm talking about.  I will try to post pictures later.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
post some pics so we can see what you are talking about
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
I feel you man. I think I have the exact same thing. I put some pictures on here a while back but they werent that good. Ill try to get some more. But ya im almost 2 years. I hope your doctor is right and this does get fixed but who knows.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024