Author Topic: Boob Pics; any advice?  (Read 11172 times)

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
  • Getting in shape, then surgery.
Okay here's the deal:

I am 6' 225 pounds don't do steroids/marijuana or anything that I know of that would mess with my hornones.

I've had these things since I was about 12, shortly after an 8 inch growth spurt in the span of a year. I'm 18 now. The breasts haven't left. What do you think?

It feels like 80% tissue (feels like a firm mass in boob)

I still go to the beach/swimming/boating etc. but it kinda sucks to have this chest thing hanging around for the ladies to compare theirs to.

What is my best bet and on a scale of one to ten how severe of gyne is this.

Thanks

-Danny
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 05:46:17 AM by womanboob »
Lose 18 lbs FAT by October (12 so far)

Offline grathen321

• Posting Member
I would say about 4/5. The top pic and the ones near the bottom look worse, I guess it depends on the temperature. Have you ever had comments about it from anyone?

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
yeah it looks like you have it .. i'd give it a 4/10 .. you can really tell due to the pointyness of the nips especially from the 1st pics ..

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I think in your case, it is quite severe, because you are otherwise lean and in really good shape.
Which makes it stand out more that if you were say, a fat dude.
7.5/10  :(
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
Thanks, so surgery could probably fix most of this? If I lean up for a few months could surgery possibly remove most of this?

Thanks

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
I would say about 4/5. The top pic and the ones near the bottom look worse, I guess it depends on the temperature. Have you ever had comments about it from anyone?

Yes from my friends
"dude, you got some huge ass nipples!" and stuff like that...all in good humor though.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:04:10 PM by womanboob »

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
...so its real titty not blubber...

Haha the doctor couldn't tell...well you know how doctors always tell you you're okay unless you have a limb hanging by a tendon..

Offline Spleen

I'm gonna agree with gorn 'cause the teats don't fit with an otherwise healthy physique.  I had the same thing, just not as bad.  I took some teasing too but it was never a big deal.  It never kept me from being shirtless, etc., but when I had the time & money I got the chest fixed and  was really glad I did.

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
I'm gonna agree with gorn 'cause the teats don't fit with an otherwise healthy physique.  I had the same thing, just not as bad.  I took some teasing too but it was never a big deal.  It never kept me from being shirtless, etc., but when I had the time & money I got the chest fixed and  was really glad I did.

Thanks about the healthy physique; the boobs make me feel fat even though I may not be.

Well I started working out this gym...going to drop half my bodyfat (bring down to 8%) and bulk up my chest muscles to give the surgeon something to work with..lost 9 pounds in a week and a half...

I'm not sure if this (getting in shape more) is a good idea but after looking at before/after pics, I've noticed that people with a lean physique or a developed chest have better results...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am 6' 225 pounds.

I am 6' 230...  most gyne guys are 6'+...

I've had these things since I was about 12, shortly after an 8 inch growth spurt in the span of a year. I'm 18 now.

I got my m(o)(o)bs at approx 10 years old. Was fairly short 5'4"/5'5" until I hit approx 16-17 years of age. Then a 'sudden' growth spurt to 6' in the span of a year... Same as you dude! There is some relation between gyne, height and 'sudden' growth spurts...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
I am 6' 225 pounds.

I am 6' 230...  most gyne guys are 6'+...

I've had these things since I was about 12, shortly after an 8 inch growth spurt in the span of a year. I'm 18 now.

I got my m(o)(o)bs at approx 10 years old. Was fairly short 5'4"/5'5" until I hit approx 16-17 years of age. Then a 'sudden' growth spurt to 6' in the span of a year... Same as you dude! There is some relation between gyne, height and 'sudden' growth spurts...

GB

Maybe it has something to do with the estrogen production due to high testosterone levels or something idk I took an endocrinology class but not much was mentionned about gynecomastia..

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
...so its real titty not blubber...

Haha the doctor couldn't tell...well you know how doctors always tell you you're okay unless you have a limb hanging by a tendon..

lol.  I hope we doctors are a little more compassionate than that! 

But you do have a significant case, IMO.  Are you planning to have surgery?  You should definitely have a nice result.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
Thank you, yes. Well I've started working out; losing fat and building muscle to kinda give the surgeon something to work with. I would hate to get the breast tissue removed, still have fat, shed it off, only to have the nipple in a bad area.

Thanks though yes I am planning on having surgery I'd say in about 5 months.

Offline Christopherson

• Posting Member
  • Hatin the puffy nips
I have a similar build, and just a bit taller.  Something I've noticed has helped a bit was doing pushups everynight before bed.  Anytime is good I'm sure, but they help build the chest muscles for me anyway.  My buddy is a fitness nut, and well built, and he told me to start doing the diamond pushups where you keep your thumbs and index fingers touching.  At first I could hardly do a couple, and now I'm doing 60 or so a night, plus normal pushups.  I've been getting comments from friends about it, so I hope this advice works for you too.  Good luck bro!

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
Alright I hear you...they are hard...I certainly can't do 60 without being incredibly winded. But yea I guess that can help my chest bulk up before my surgery..

These pics are after 2 weeks of cardio/exercising and some dieting
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 03:42:40 PM by womanboob »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024