Author Topic: Who here is Caesarean?(C- section)  (Read 7629 times)

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Caesarean section

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarean_section

Being born not of your mother but by of knife and extraction.

I was a caesarean I was a large framed baby when I was born.

Doctors try to study possible links in caesareans to many other interesting things but the whole process is a bit shaky/controversial.

Who of you were born of C section? Please feel free to respond. It would be interesting to find a large amount here and I figured what the hey, it would be interesting to ask. Many gyne sufferers are often pretty largely framed tho this can be controversrial as well.

People who are born this way have statistically shown to contain many similar characteristics in life, physical, social, minds, what have you.

Were you?

So please share your thoughts, even if you weren't. I would be so interested to hear.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 04:45:04 PM by Badgene »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I was born at home, a Natural delivery. The story is that my mother was in labor for three days. The third of five children, I was the last born at home. (in Los Angeles, Ca. July 1937)
Grandpa Dan

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Born in a hospital, the natural way....but I know several kids who were brought to this world by C section ...and none have gyne lol
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
hmmm but would you say they are big individuals? or regular?

If I can find a link I'll post it but they say very interesting things about people who were caesarean.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i've done some reading on this and find it interesting... some psycologists are theorizing that the birthing process has a strong effect in shaping our personalities. it is a natural event that stimulates the release of certain chemicals in our bodies, one of these being DMT.

in a C-section, the "trauma" of the birthing process (ie being squeezed down the birth canal) is bypassed and as a result these babies are born without those "finishing touches" natural birth babies receive.

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
  • Getting in shape, then surgery.
c section here no heart beat/breathing so immediate intervention was the reason
Lose 18 lbs FAT by October (12 so far)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Some times Psychologists are right on the mark and sometimes they are way out in left field.

This supposition sounds roughly like the one about the fact that really bratty kids often have mothers who  use their cells phones a lot.

The psychologists are blaming the cell phones!  I think the truth is that these chatty Moms are simply ignoring their kids and a brat is the result. If it was not the phone, it would be something else that kept the mother occupied. The kids are being ignored either way.

womanboob, The lungs do not inflate and the baby does not start to breathe until after delivery. Unable to hear a heartbeat is reason enough.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 02:23:03 AM by Paa_Paw »

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
awww the thread got moved.... :(

I wanted to hear from the gyne guys.

Oh well I guess this is about the same. Ya know I would of made a poll except for the fact that the POLL option does not seem available to anyone who is not of moderator status. This was intended to prope possible comparable conditions to people who have experienced gyne and this type of birthprocedure (seeing as how all things have reasons), not for presidential discussion or penis enlargement  :o

but its ok I guess.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:43:50 AM by Badgene »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
no section, but supposedly tough delivery.  i hear it's overused today however. 

i assume you've read macbeth?  ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
  • Getting in shape, then surgery.
womanboob, The lungs do not inflate and the baby does not start to breathe until after delivery. Unable to hear a heartbeat is reason enough.

haha well they thought i was dead....yea that makes sense that you wouldnt be breathing fluid ...wow I feel dumb...

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
I was a c-section... 10 lbs 3 oz

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
I was a C-section, just because I was in a position doctors called breach. I think that's what it's called. Any ways, I'm short, and pretty friendly, I'm just shy because I have gyne but I have plenty of friends and not a brat and I do not bully others. So I guess I wasn't affected in any major way.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024