Author Topic: One Month post Op pics.Need your opinion.  (Read 9629 times)

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Wow, great results.  And it should only get better in the coming weeks when swelling completely subsides.  I can only guess that you're putting some sort of liquid bandage over each nipple, as the first pic there had a shiny reflection?  I would ask your doc if this is advisable, if you're not using anything and its just a weird camera reflection, than silly me.  ;)

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
Results look awesome brotha welcome to the other.  I agree as well it will only get better with time just hang in there.

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
Wow, great results.  And it should only get better in the coming weeks when swelling completely subsides.  I can only guess that you're putting some sort of liquid bandage over each nipple, as the first pic there had a shiny reflection?  I would ask your doc if this is advisable, if you're not using anything and its just a weird camera reflection, than silly me.  ;)

thnx dude.
no theres no liquid bandage.my doc advised me to apply vitamin e moisturising cream to reduce itching sensation.i applied that n immediately clicked.
Yea swelling still is there...n lill pain as well....but things going on fine...so far so good... :)

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
congrats on your surgery...i jus told my dad about it today...it was really hard but i did it...that was the first step...im planning on getting the surgery soon so it can be fully healed by december when i go to mexico

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
thats a grt step EJ1990.
All the best :)

Offline EJ1990

• Posting Member
THANKS..IT WAS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO TELL HIM BUT I MANNED UP YESTERDAY AFTER READING SOME POSTS AND I DID IT...HE TOLD MY MOM TODAY AND SHE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SUPPORT ME 100%. WE'RE GOING TO SCHEDULE A CONSULT SOON AND HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING TURNS OUT GOOD. I JUST WANNA TELL EVERYONE OUT THERE TO LET YOUR PARENTS KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY TELLING THEM BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT. IF U DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOTHING WILL B DONE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. I REALLY WANT TO THANK EVERYONE ON THIS SITE. IF IT WAS'NT FOR THIS SITE I WOULD STILL BE FEELING LIKE SHIT. I FEEL BETTER ALREADY SINCE I TOLD MY PARENTS. BELEIVE ME IT WAS HARD BUT IM SURE MOST PARENTS WILL UNDERSTAND. YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT THIS IS NOT NORMAL AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT. LAST NIGHT I SHOWED MY DAD A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF A SURGERY AND HE WAS SHOCKED OF THE GLANDS THAT COME OUT. YOU HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW EXACTLY WHAT GYNECOMASTIA IS AND THAT IT'S NOT NORMAL. IM SURE MOST OF YOU HAVE DESPERATELY RESEARCHED IT ENOUGH TO KNOW QUITE A BIT ABOUT IT. NOW YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR PARENTS. YOU MIGHT FIND IT EASIER TO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TALK WITH UR DAD OR UR MOM FIRST AND THEN LET HIM/HER TELL THE OTHER.

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
my parents still dont know that i had my surgery done..infact no one knows except me n my doctor.
I had to deal it all alone.

But yea...its always good to have ppl wid u....

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Looks great to me.

There appears to be a bit of residual post operative swelling. So you should have even better results as time progresses. It should keep getting even better.
Grandpa Dan

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
wat shud i do for reducing the swelling apart from wearing compreesion garment?

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
my parents still dont know that i had my surgery done..infact no one knows except me n my doctor.

First off, awesome results, I am in the same situation as you No one in my fam knows I am getting surgery, except my brother. I just cant wait but I live with my parents so hopefully they wont notice.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Lipo + excision, or just lipo? Great results bro! You must be stoked.

Kind regards,

Ryan.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 12:11:08 PM by RyanMace »

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member

First off, awesome results, I am in the same situation as you No one in my fam knows I am getting surgery, except my brother. I just cant wait but I live with my parents so hopefully they wont notice.

cool...all da best...
share ur success story wid all us soon.. :)

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
Lipo + excision, or just lipo? Great results bro! You must be stoked.

Kind regards,

Ryan.

its both lipo + excision dude.

Offline venky

hey this is venky, new to this forum, here before i thought im alonely person suffering i dont have anyone to share my problem after seeing this forum i got confidence to recover from this sin. your result is awesome! i congrat to recover soon. i am too from chennai, i have no idea about apollo hospital and dr

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024