Author Topic: I am happy with my doc  (Read 11062 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
2 months after  the procedure my left  niple areola is  recessed in, doc agreed to correct it free of charge

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 02:03:57 PM by matthew1 »

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 went to see my doctor about the recessed  areola area. HE does  not seemed concerned, says wait 5 months  the he can revise  if needed. Makes me nervous.
           I have sleepy  eyelid  repair  surgery and he want to do revision of gyne at that time.
             Confused whether to have another doc  look at it of stick with  doctor I have, I went with my current doc because he is 15 minutes away and seems ok, Bermant was a  longer drive.

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
Give yourself time dude..i know that's what everybody says.but A LOT can change in the first 6months..you don't wanna get revision too soon coz the body hasn't settled yet, so the doc won't really know what he's revising (if you get what i mean)..nipple/areola could be stuck to the muscle..did doc say that you should be massaging to try and release it?

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Thats  EXACTLY whats wrong, the niples is stuck to the muscle below,. Doct did not mention massaging to  free it up, can that work? I was thinking revision  later, and putting some  fat  between the muscle and the areola.nipple as mentioned in Bermant  website.
 Doc did say wait 6 months till we decide what to do..

have you heard of  success releasing  nipple from muscle?

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
yeh..most docs recommend some kInd of massage, especially in your situation. have a chat with your doc, and ask his opinion...but as far as i'm aware, massage helps release the nipple. but remember to be patient as well!

Offline MisterPeepers

• Posting Member
Matthew, who did your surgery?

-Richard

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 dr Salemy
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 02:05:11 PM by matthew1 »

Offline sabercut

• Posting Member
So am I. How the f*** can these doctors make such mistakes?

Did you look at my post from Dr. Sam Gershenbaum's website. It is somewhere in this revision board.

I did the same mistake as yours. I went to the wrong doctor and am pissed. Dr. Bermant chose to not offer any revision for me and he also said what other doctors would offer would look pretty bad in animation.

I have never seen any videos with dermal fillers so I can say for sure whether they look good or bad in animation. So I do take his word though I dont know what his standards of acceptance are. But he is in better position than me and if says so I think he would be pretty right.

Have you checked what options are out there ... alloderm, fat graft or according to PatientX1 (one of the posters) bioalchamid. I think I am going to pester PatientX1 to post some photos with bio alchamid. To be very hosnest I would rather not have any prostheses in my body.

I have waited 1 year and there seems to be no respite. To be very honest I really loved my glands and I wish I would have accepted it.

What I would really love and hope to propose to do, is to gather 4 or 5 of us, and get a board of doctors to analyze our condition and whether there can be suitable revision.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
''I did the same mistake as yours. I went to the wrong doctor and am pissed. Dr. Bermant chose to not offer any revision for me and he also said what other doctors would offer would look pretty bad in animation.''

dr bermant  did not think   he could help?

I do not think you look that bad,  usually  you do not have to  flex with  shirt off

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
My doc called  me out of the  blue  a few days ago and said he was thinking  of me and wanted to re assure me he  would do what ever he could  to improve results. That was very  nice he called  me randomly like  that. We are waiting  6 monthss  then reconsidering revision.
 One side is  indented, the   nipple is  sticking to the  muscle below I think. I see Dr Bermant has a technique to correct that on his site. The  other  side is still puffed out,  hoping it will go  down later.
                 here is my   problem,        do I  have    revision by existing   doctor or go to another?  At this point I regret  not going to Bermant, but this  was closer     convinced me  it was '' a bread and butter job'' . I think my  doc is good, but I only  have one more shot at  this operation and  I do not know what to do. I have no problem paying for this again. I  was thinking of  getting eye lid  surgery  at the same time,  I have those sleepy eyelids and I hate them.
                      Dr.  Bermant  says on his site he thinks the original  doc  should do   revisions , there was even a guy on here that  DR Bermant  turned down revision on.  Hope  Bermant   does not get  offended if  I went  elsewhere and  come  groveling back  to him
               What the  heck to do????

Offline MSJ108

Dude hang in there. I had a crater effect after my surgery. With time it healed and looks fine now.

Offline sabercut

• Posting Member
I am not really sure what to tell you. What does your doc plan on doing. Get a couple of second opinons and than take a decision.

Offline sabercut

• Posting Member
Out of the blue. Seems like some1 told your doc about this site and comments against him. He is probably trying to do some damage control.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Dude hang in there. I had a crater effect after my surgery. With time it healed and looks fine now.
REALLY?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024