Author Topic: new and confused about different docs and prices...  (Read 2523 times)

Offline chubs

• Posting Member
I'm new here and as you all can imagine, have tons of questions.  I've seen a few docs' names come up quite a few times such Dr. Weiner, Bermant, ect.  I live in CA, don't mind traveling if the results are worth it.  Is there a reason why some docs charge in the ball park of $3K while some others charge about twice the cost?  Anybody had their surgery done in Thailand?  I've never been there, is the quality of the surgeons there on par with the docs in US?  Anybody that has the experiences, please share with me.  Thanks in advance. 

DrBermant

I'm new here and as you all can imagine, have tons of questions.  I've seen a few docs' names come up quite a few times such Dr. Weiner, Bermant, ect.  I live in CA, don't mind traveling if the results are worth it.  Is there a reason why some docs charge in the ball park of $3K while some others charge about twice the cost?  Anybody had their surgery done in Thailand?  I've never been there, is the quality of the surgeons there on par with the docs in US?  Anybody that has the experiences, please share with me.  Thanks in advance. 

Gynecomastia Surgery Costs and Fees depend on the problem to be treated, what needs to be done, experience of the surgeon, and can vary from doctor to doctor.  We see many Gynecomastia Patients from California and around the world who prefer my technique.  Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs and fees for our patients.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024