Author Topic: five months post-op after my horror story  (Read 2827 times)

Offline wondering141

• Posting Member
For those that remember, I was said to have some of the worst post-op pics the day after my operation. There was a rare mistake(broken blood vassal) and I was in pain for weeks. It was a hard month I wont forget.

A month after, I had gottin a virus on my pc that destroyed everything. I was devastated. I had lost all of my pre and post op pictures I had taken myself. I wanted those memories and I had lost them all. I wanted to show my progress.

Well a month ago I went for a checkup with my ps, and thankfully he assured he would send me both my pre and post op pics he had taken. So I can now show my progress. In the beginning my right chest had swelled up so much, I thought I would come out with no nipple. Well things seem to be looking better. My nipple looks odd, but its nothing to what could of been.

pre

5 months post-

Any opinions welcome, good or bad. It is a great thing not to have this burden anymore. I can wear freakin' stylish t-shirts now. The only thing that has in my mind, is that I feel there could have been just alittle more taken out, but I still have lots of time to heal. My close friends have told me im crazy, and it looks normal 100%. I guess thats the effect it has on the mind after all these years with it. They have mentioned my right nipple looks almost fake,which is a shame, I hope the healing continues with that, but considering would could of happened im still thankfull I actually have one.

post-

Just acouple more to show closer detail. My right nipple is in bad shape, imo, but I know I still have healing(you can still see bruising) and honestly at this point it isn't as much a worry. What kind of eggs my mind is the size of my over-all chest. I'm guessing I just have a naturally large chest. But other opinions as to weather more could of been taken out? It is still healing.. I haven't worked out in over a month, but I noticed that when I do, my chest becomes even larger in an unwelcome manner, less defined, and the lower chest will protrude even more if I lift.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:14:03 AM by wondering141 »

Offline Advent

• Posting Member
looking great my friend.  Don't worry about your nipple i mean i'd take a nipple issue over a breast issue anyday haha.
lookin good and it's only going to get better.
congratulations.

Offline puffbiggie

• Posting Member
work our your upper pecks, incline press and a lot of it my friend.  Your nip prob will go away.  Congrats

Offline wondering141

• Posting Member
Well thanks for the comments guys. The nip problem honestly looks alittle worse irl then on pictures for some reason, but that doesn't bother me as much right now(thinking of a lie to tell women is very hard though). Puff, yeah i'm hoping to get back in the gym soon. Acouple months after surgery i hit it hard every day, and about 3 months back from today, I injured myself while doing squats. During my bulking phase, i was on a creatine/no cycle and my mass got bigger, but my chest seemed to increase more rapidly than the rest of my proportions. I was clean bulking as well. So hopefully I can take it abit more easy because now im just lazy and need to do something.

I had one embarresing comment at my job by a woman during my bulking phase commenting on my chest size.. After surgery, that hurts.. but got over it, did some more cardio, and didnt hear anything else from the sort by her or anyone else. We wear awkward fitted polos at my job which gives almost every male there the appearance of breasts anyways.

Just another pic to show some minor concerns regarding my chest size. I'll take this right now to show.

A picture of me sitting up.

Now a picture of me slouching. See the huge difference? Now.. if someone could tell me if normal people with normal chests have sagging breasts while slouching is normal, please do, because it has been so long sense I have had one that I can not remember. Does anyone else post-op have this sort of thing? It still eggs in the back of my mind that more could have been done, but we will see.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
You think there is fat there that the Doc left behind and could have gotten rid of? 

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm thinking the same way, there's more non-muscular mass of some kind than should be there.  i'd be thinking about inquiring into even a revision.  have you got scar tissue, did he do lipo only, what's it feel like? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024