Author Topic: Can you help me out? 23 years old. 5'10 165 lbs. Gyne?  (Read 3666 times)

Offline dtiger2up

• Posting Member
So I've had these ever since high school when I lost a ton of weight during freshmen year. Went probably from 180 to 140 then. I've been working out pretty hard the past few years but to no avail. What do you guys think, should I opt for surgery? Would I need a lypo or only excision? I weighed in around 10% BF last month (don't mind the belly too much, picture taken after a big bowl of ramen :P).

The puffy nipple on my left has been especially bothering me.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
You definitely have glandular gynecomastia there dude.  Good thing here is that it doesn't make your chest look that bad, when your shirt is off, but I know how annoying it is when wearing a t-shirt.  It looks pretty localized to right behind the nipple, so excision surgery would do wonders for you.  Get a consultation w/ a board certified PS.

Offline tunguska

• Posting Member
You definitely have glandular gynecomastia there dude.  Good thing here is that it doesn't make your chest look that bad, when your shirt is off, but I know how annoying it is when wearing a t-shirt.  It looks pretty localized to right behind the nipple, so excision surgery would do wonders for you.  Get a consultation w/ a board certified PS.

Good advice.  I'd do the same.  Man, this thing of ours, eh?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I agree with manny.  Very easy fix.

Good luck-

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline dtiger2up

• Posting Member
hi guys,

thank you for the response. so the doctor just confirmed that it will be a excesion only due to the low amount of fat.

does that mean i will heal quicker than lypo + excesion? she also said that she will only fix my left nipple (as it has some deformity). should i ask her to work on the right as well so it looks pretty balanced out?

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I don't think the pictures show a difference between the two nipples.  They actually look pretty similar.  Do you feel like one has gyne and the other does not? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024