Author Topic: i really think i have gyne in need of some advise  (Read 3714 times)

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member

now i really think that i have it. i can feel clusters of lumps under around both nipples and kinda like a hollow section in the center of the nipple if that makes sense. let me know what you guys think. what is the best way to tell if i have it or not cause i cant wear some stuff due to embarrassment

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
GYNE is women like breasts---- does your chest look like  WOMEN BREASTS??    if YOU think so then go for surgery....   so many guys here seem to think they have it  but really dont--  so  go ahead do like everyone else and  get surgery...   the true definition of GYNE and what  they think it is here is totally different-- so it appears if your chest has any type of conture, and is not FLAT and your nipples stick out on any level, they are calling it gyne so  based on THEIR definition,  i guess u have it..

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member
well what would it be then?? im just asking cause of the hard lumps cause my nips do stick out and have hard lumps under them

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
he's mistaken.  you do not have to look like dolly parton to have gyne, it comes in a hundred forms.  yes you have it, and your description fits it too.  look at the contour on first and third pics, that's not normal. 

short term fix, wear a compression garment of some kind if you want, to help hide it.  long term, only an op with an experienced ps will fix it. 

you are not imagining things.  welcome to the boards. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member
thanks for the warm welcome i have had nothing but people beating on me here since i have joined. and operation is the only means to fix?

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Elit-- I have seen other posts from one of your responders here and he rarely comes across as helpful. 

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us and we are really happy to have you here on the website.  This is a great site for exploring your feelings about your body and the trouble that your chest may have caused you in your life.  If you snoop around the website, you are bound to read many stories that will seem as though you could have written them yourself!

This is a really tough, sensitive issue that we are dealing with. 

In my opinion you could benefit from surgery.  You have a moderate case and you could have a flatter chest -- which could be the difference between you being confident about your body or miserable. 

Welcome and spend some time exploring the site! 

M

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member
well to be honest i dont even take off my shirt infront of my Girlfriend and its been 1 1/2 years i thing i could lose some weight but not sure how much that will help the case. i know im not like a 8 on the 1-10 scale i actually rate myself as about a 2-3 but still a 2 is too much lol. im not sure on what i can do to fix it. when i was about 16 i was given high dose zantac and i was told thats what could have sprouted the gyne. i quite smoking then really noticed it when i was going to the gym and got over 180lbs. i went from 155 to 210 in about 8 months after i quite smoking but i was in the gym for 3 hours a day 4-5 days a week. i am 206 and 6'3ish right now

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I don't liking my shirt off in front of my partner either.  I will but it feels so terrible for me. 

Do you have a DR in mind for a consultation? 

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Welcome to the boards. Yeah it does look like you have gyne. You can tell by the way your nipples are puffy.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member
no Dr in mind not sure who to go to around western ny coming up with the money will be the hard part lol. and the hard tissue is hard to live with cause i miss swimming lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024