Author Topic: Happy with my large male breasts  (Read 4215 times)

Offline niceones

I have had gyno since age 13 and am now 59.  At first I cursed my male breasts. All the harsh words from guys in the locker room.  But now I am very happy with my breasts and would not want my body to be any other way. My wife loves my "moobs".  She says she loves to fondle them and it is quit a turn on for me also.  Are there any other guys out there who are now happy they have developed large breasts?  Mine are a very nice 38B. And yes sometimes I do like to wear a bra.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm a bit older than you. While I haven't come to like mine, I have grown to tolerate them and pay little attention to them. Some years back, I wore an athletic bra to minimize the annoying bounce etc. but have no further need of such as I am no longer involved in such agressive physical activity. In any case, the modern compression garments are quite good so the same degree of need no longer exists for most men.

For a very small number of men with quite large breasts, an athletic bra can still be of value as they tend to support and flatten the breasts making them less obvious.

Your statement that your wife likes your breasts is not actually unusual, nor is your observation that they are sensitive in a somewhat erotic way.

I think we tend to victimize ourselves, and the ladies in our lives are less concerned than we are.
Grandpa Dan

Offline niceones

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Good for you to accept your gyne. Probably hard for anyone to do that.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024