Author Topic: Not sure if I have gyn or not...  (Read 2733 times)

Offline jim67

• Posting Member
I am 23 and it very good shape.  When my nipples are hard my chest looks great.  When they are not my chest looks undeveloped, at least to me.  My nipples are puffy and areolas are large.  However, my chest feels developed.  All muscle there rather than fat.  I was just curious if my case is bad where I should consider surgery or I am just over obsessing about this.  I tried my best with the pictures. 

Offline jim67

• Posting Member
Another picture.  Let me know if you guys need a better picture.

Offline jim67

• Posting Member
I think this might be a better picture.  Be honest!  Thanks guys.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
i don't think you do, actually. With the more minor cases, it can be difficult to tell just by looking at a picture.

To test for yourself, you should feel underneath the nipple for hard tissue, that you can clearly tell isn't fat. This is known as gland.

Offline jim67

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replys guys.  I figured that if I had it at all it was minor.  Probably not worth spending $6,000 to take care of it.  I'll just continue going to the gym.

elcrep,

I felt under my nipple, but could not really feel anything.  Not sure exactly what to feel for.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Photos can be funny in that one person may see something that another person misses entirely.

That said, I think that there are a lot of guys here who would be thrilled if they would look that good after their surgery.

Hopefully you know a Doctor who's judgement and opinion you respect. Go to them and ask for their honest, impartial opinion.

Your mother cannot make this judgement, She either already thinks her son is perfect or will say whatever she thinks you want to hear. Niether of these is both honest and impartial. You need to ask someone who will be totally objective.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline xanatos

very minor, if any. The first pic appears to be minor, the second picture I can't tell, and the third picture you look perfectly normal.

Offline jim67

• Posting Member
Thanks again for the replys guys.  I live near NY so I might eventually make an appointment with Dr. Jacobs to see what he thinks.  It seems like if I do have gyno it is a very minor case of it.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
you should be feeling for a hard lump that perhaps is a little tender when squeezed - that's what the actual gynecomastia is.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024