Author Topic: 3 weeks post op  (Read 2327 times)

Offline ironmysandwich

• Posting Member
I'm a little over three weeks post op.  Just had lypo, chose not to resize my nipples, and didn't have any gladular hardness.  There is obviously some scar tissue and I'm waiting for that to subside, but there's also a lot of puffiness still.  It's hard to tell if it's all swelling or if there is more tissue in there that should've been taken out.  What do you guys think?  Is this a normal amount of swelling?

I have a post-op appointment in a few days and will talk with my doc about my concerns, but I would like to have some opinions of others who have been through the surgery to help me feel more confident.

Three weeks post:

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
Did you just have a problem with the size of your chest or was it a problem with puffy nipples? If it was puffy nipples you should have got the excision of the gland, because liposuction does not help for puffy nipples, it just removes unwanted fat.

Offline ironmysandwich

• Posting Member
No, there was not a problem with puffy nipples.  My chest was just large due to hormone imbalance.  The nipples do seem a bit puffy now though, but I can feel a bit of scar tissue behind them which is probably the cause.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
where are your BEFORE pics?

Offline ironmysandwich

• Posting Member
No, it was largest the first time I took the bandages off.  I had giant uni-boob, lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024