Author Topic: need help: do i have gyne?  (Read 2099 times)

Offline jonka

ok im 21 years of age, 6ft dead on and weigh about 71Kg. When i was about 15-16 i use to be quite chubby because i still hadn't grown much because i started puberty late. But as soon as i hit 18 i grew quite tall and lost all my puppy fat but noticed that my chest kept sticking out.
I was always quite sporty at school and now ive just started going to the gym and dieting, im hoping to bulk up and tone up. But my chest has always dampened my confidence, sometimes i dont care about it but sometimes it really gets me down.
Each girl ive been with intimately has always stated that they like my chest and that it looks manly but i hate it and my posture is messed up because i hunch over sometimes to hide my chest.
Im hoping by now hitting the gym and dieting properly they might slim down a bit, but i would like to know how severe my case of gynecomastia is? (sorry if im ranting on)

heres a front shot, but flexing a bit lol

Many thanks

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
i  dont think you do dude

Offline dtiger2up

• Posting Member
i was in a similiar situation as you. i used to be pretty chubby as a kid and dropped alot of weight in hs. i never really lost much of the fat on my chest. to my surprise, the chest still had gland and gland can only be removed via incision.

i coughed up 5k and got the surgery done. im honestly happy with the results. that being said, i dont think you had it as bad as me and you look quite normal from those pics. i can understand your hesitation and i think in this case you are more likely better off not getting a surgery than getting one.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are a lot of guys here who would be very happy if they could look that good after surgery.

You really look just fine.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024