Author Topic: Comments on my pictures - Do I have Gyne?  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Nx10B

Hello everyone,

In March 2008 I decided I wanted to look better. I was at approx. 210lbs @ 5'10''. I cleaned up my diet and started exercising. Today I weigh 162lbs and I am 22 years old. Even though I have lost a great deal of weight and look much better than before, I still feel fat. This is mainly due to the fact that I have excess fat in my chest, stomach and leg area.

I'm wanting to know if I have gynecomastia. I am also afraid I lost the weight wrong and might just be suffering from "skinny fat". If that's the case I would like to bulk up and then cut when I reach an ideal weight and have more muscle.

Please, evaluate my pictures and provide comments. Thank you all.

June 2008

Nov 2008

Offline Andres1986

• Posting Member
i dont think so... well at least from what i see in your pictures, it looks, as you said, that it is only an excess of fat in that area, but maybe if you cut a little more it will go away. do you have glandular tissue in yout chest? you can tell if you feel something hard just under your nipples, but again in that case you should have also the classical puffy nipples, which i dont think i see in your case...

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
congrats on the weight loss first of all.. i'm in the same situation as you, went from 187lbs to 132lbs but retained some fat in the chest area.. .i am "skinny fat" as well and i agree with you, it might have been from bad dieting such as with startvation diet, little exercise, causing muscle mass loss rather than fat .. at 132lbs i went back up to 142lbs with the help of protein shakes with some gym time,  looks alittle better but still there, will just see if it gets better at 150 lbs gain through muscle rather fat hopefully.. if i were you, reevaluate your diet and exercise because from what i have learned, it's easy to lose weight, but it's very hard to lose it through actual fat loss while retaining muscle mass ..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024