Author Topic: Had surgery 2 years ago, not sure how I feel  (Read 3176 times)

Offline bbqlair

Hi there. I'm 21, had surgery two years ago, lipo only. I used to be quite the lardass and loved cake a little too much back in the day, but I lost a lot of weight. After two years I'm not exactly all that happy. I think it looks okay, but I don't think I am 100% happy. My chest is all loose and saggy when I bend over or something. I also have a concave chest (indent in the middle of my chest) that isn't helping things that much. I'm trying to decide if it would be a better idea to maybe get surgery on my concave chest then see how I feel about my breasts. I have no idea if I am 'seeing things' or not. Maybe it doesn't look bad anymore? I can't tell.
Pics attatched

I think it looks better from the side than the front.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
if you go and fix your concave chest it think it will make your chest look better..but if i was you i would workout out and lift alot...it would really help your chest out..doesnt look that bad though..

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
u dont look bad, get into the gym to tone up and gain some muscle and save surgery

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
your chest would like great if you would work out, lean up and build some muscle.  No need to have anymore surgery

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
bbqlair,  when you had the surgery was there gynecomastia present?  Or was it just fat in your chest causing the problem?

Because each of your breasts don't look that bad.  I just don't know if it was ever a glandular problem.  I don't think your sagging problems are necessarily skin related because you don't have a lot of stretch marks. 

So then if your problem was pseudo-gynecomastia, and chest concavity aside, is losing some weight the answer?  The other posters seem to agree that working out is the answer.  Building muscle is always great, but I'm just saying exercise in general.

For some men it seems like surgery begets surgery.  I'm not totally sure you need to look at plastic surgery again just yet.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024