Author Topic: My story/stance  (Read 2514 times)

Offline third

I'm 17 years old. Have had this for about 6 years now.

It started with buying t shirts. I remember it was always a pain, I noticed my chest early on an was looking for shirts to conceal them.

Fast fowarad to middle school gym, what a living hell. Every day, dressing out, the pathetic people whom would get their kicks from grabbing at you, try and feel you up, jokes, snide remarks, such a lack of brains. I mean damn, any body can make fun of physical attributes, low form of humor in my opinion.

After this I discovered underamour, buy it a size down and tuck it into your jeans and it sort of rounds them off, makes them less obvious. EDIT: And by this I mean wearing it as a tank top under your shirt.

In the 9th grade I was fat guy I admit, and decided to lose some weight. I was 190lbs, dropped the weight over a summer, first lost to 170, then got as low as 142. 149lbs, 6ft tall, now in the 11th grade, and just as predicted they are still with me. BMI 20.2 I believe. Don't really won't to work out and make them even more freakish appearing. They aren't as severe as some cases on here but definitely noticeable.

In way I'm thankful for them though, without the stress or restrictions or burden they have placed on me I wouldn't be as smart, I wouldn't be able to view the world I view it in now. They have allowed more time for intellectual thought rather than worrying about insignificant things like what so and so is doing and such, but as most I'd still rather them not be there, and keep my brains. Don't really know the aim of this post, just would like some feedback from those with similar issues.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 12:52:34 PM by third »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Everyone's gone through that shit. P.E. for me though wasn't really a pain for me because I had a lot of friends who really didn't care. But the people who really got to me were my family members. Since the 5th. grade I've been laughed at by my cousins, uncles, and once by my mom in front of everyone. But that last paragraph you made is so true. If it wasn't for gyne I would've been a male thingy. In some way, yeah, I am thankful for them. But I still want them chopped off.

In way I'm thankful for them though, without the stress or restrictions or burden they have placed on me I wouldn't be as smart, I wouldn't be able to view the world I view it in now. They have allowed more time for intellectual thought rather than worrying about insignificant things like what so and so is doing and such, but as most I'd still rather them not be there, and keep my brains. Don't really know the aim of this post, just would like some feedback from those with similar issues.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024