Author Topic: 17 y.o. story  (Read 3667 times)

Offline cools242

I'm a senior in high school and I would say I have a pretty good life except for my puffy nipple. I want to have a girl friend, but I'm extremely embarrased of taking my shirt off. In the summer, my friends go to the beach or pool a lot and they always invite, but i always have to come up with some excuse.
I have always been embarrassed to do many sports because I would have to take my shirt off sometimes.

I really want to get surgery, but I'm embarrassed to ask my parents for it and also, i'm going to an expensive college so i would feel bad about asking assuming they would pay for it.
Why?

Offline Weightlifter2009

I feel your pain, im 18 senior in high school. and iv never been proud to take off my shirt in public. Unless i constantly grabbed my nipples to make them appear "hard". I think getting surgery will improve your life. no one should let something stand in there way of enjoying life.
I plan on getting mine soon. As far as money, just talk things over with your parents tell them how you feel. See what options you have about surgery. If it means alot to you. you can find a way.

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
same position as you 17 looking to go to uni but not sure buying a car atm so im looking to get a loan or get into my life savings cant take my shirt off when im changing for sport, have to nitpick all my clothes its hard man but apparently it can fade out as we stop puberty bout 20 ish not sure if i wanna wait tho

Offline gynomore!

• Posting Member
same position as you 17 looking to go to uni but not sure buying a car atm so im looking to get a loan or get into my life savings cant take my shirt off when im changing for sport, have to nitpick all my clothes its hard man but apparently it can fade out as we stop puberty bout 20 ish not sure if i wanna wait tho

i'd advise to get it done man. 18-20 at uni are some of the best years of your life, and you want to live those to the max. The amount of older guys whose stories ive read who said they shouldve done it at 18 is huge. Im 18 and wish i'd done it sooner. I couldve been a pro footballer if it wasnt for gyno..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024