Author Topic: thank you everyone  (Read 2291 times)

Offline ray224

I just want to say thank you all for all the support, even if you didnt know you were providing it. I am 20 years old now and have been dealing with this for about 8 years. I have been visiting this website for a little over a year now and last november finally worked up the nerve to talk to my parents about it. They were very compassionate  and have agreed to pay for half of my surgery which is scheduled for march 6th. I am seeing Dr. Terrasse, in Lake Forest I havent seen or heard anything about him on here, but he is really nice and understanding and has a great staff working with him.

Once again thank you all

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Hi man

tell us how the surgery went, its a nice feeling to be flatchested

Bye
i finally feel like im a man

Offline ray224

surgery went well for the most part, my right breat was larger than my left and the surgeon had to more "aggressively" remove tissue. My left side looks great, much better than i expected, but my right side is swollen huge and bruised like crazy

Offline wolfman

hi
when i did the surgery my left side was twice the sice as the right becouse of swelling, but giv it time to heal and u will see that the result will be exellent. congrat to a life without boobs ;D

Bye Henrik

Offline ray224

How long did it take the swelling to go down? Its harder to hide that just one side is swollen than trying to hide my chest before and its getting really tiresome

Offline wolfman

i was swollen for about 2 months and after that i was fine.

bye

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024