Author Topic: how do i get my picsup  (Read 1468 times)

Offline steve8575

hi guys,

thought i would throw these pictures on here for all to view and hopefully gain someadvice back from people as i have a couple of issues.

I am 6ft (181cm) 13 stones (182lbs) and fit although carry puppy fat well and 33 years old. the op i had as far as im aware was that they removed the gland from behind my nipple, over here we call it a breast bud, its basically a big lump from behind mynipple. I had no liposuction though although i think i needed it.

So my concerns are that now i have had this gland/lump removed i have been left with a viod of nothingness and this has caused my breast to sag, i would describe it as an old man breast or orangatan breast and infact they seem bigger and heavier than before. I have taken all medication but my doctor told me not there is no need to wear a support vest.

i would be gratful to hear your comments and any advice you have got to give me, or anyone who sufffered this breast sagging thing because ill be honest it is ruining me all over again.

good luck guys and thanks for reading, if any one has any questions then you can get me on beak8575@hotmail.com as well

thanks
steve

p.s just need to say my pre op pics were taken 3 weeks before the op and during that time i lost about 5lb but no difference to me breasts

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024