Author Topic: So is it gyno?  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Bobmabob

I'm a bit worried that I might have some mild form of gyno. Not only do I have a pretty puffy chest, but my nipples are pretty big (an inch across, when apparently most males are 1/4 of that size). Also, I can feel a hard lump underneath both nipples, which I've heard isn't normal.

Here's some images below as well. Please let me know what you think:

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32729697.jpg

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/3566/17312578.jpg

Offline marffeus

• Posting Member
Well, to start off, I don't think you have gynecomastia at all; I'm not sure what surgery would be able to offer you. IMO, your chest looks perfectly normal, but of course if it bothers you then perhaps you could consider doing some sort of exercise that targets the pectoral muscles?

As far as the nipple size being 1 inch, I'm not sure where you heard that most males have .25" nipples, but I'd be more concerned with a nipple that small, than a nipple that is 1 inch (which sounds VERY average).

Just my 2cents.

Offline Bobmabob

Thanks for the feedback, and to be honest I was thinking along the same lines. But the thing is: how do I explain the hard lumps under the nipples? These can't be normal, and I've not read or heard about anyone non-gyno who has them. Is there any other explanation for that? Could it be "normal range" gyno which has created them, or just a natural variation? Or perhaps just fat that's hardened? It's the lumps which are confusing me most right now.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Hey man, most guys do not have quarter inch nipples, unless you are about 5 years old.  One inch nipples are totally within the range of normal and I can't tell from your pics that you even have puffy nipples (you might want to give us something from the side).  I would say, get a tan and try a weight lifting program.  You will feel a lot better about yourself.  The lumps are only a big deal if your nipples are puffy, if they're not, who cares. 

Offline marffeus

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback, and to be honest I was thinking along the same lines. But the thing is: how do I explain the hard lumps under the nipples? These can't be normal, and I've not read or heard about anyone non-gyno who has them. Is there any other explanation for that? Could it be "normal range" gyno which has created them, or just a natural variation? Or perhaps just fat that's hardened? It's the lumps which are confusing me most right now.

You might consider having a doctor take a took at it, especially if it worries you. Otherwise, your chest looks great.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024