Author Topic: I really need some unbiased opinions....please help me out  (Read 2796 times)

Offline stiffupperlip

I'm not too keen on surgery, but....I really don't know, so I would really appreciate all the opinions you guys have. Thanks in advance!

Offline thetodd

Id say youve got a moderate case of gyne ... similar to mine was

None of us want surgery, but in reality its the only way to get rid of it. It affects people in different ways i know lads with gyne and it really doesnt bother them. But it made me loose a lot of self confidence and i was constantly stooping over and missing out on a good social life

If i was in your shoes, i would save and get the surgery its obviously bothing you because youve found this site! Surgery is really scary concept. But once youve had it done you will have wish youd done it years ago!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

13genof

Looks as though you have some form of Gynecomastia, Though it is VERY VERY VERY MILD AT THE MOST, MOST importantly GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GIVE A DIANOSES, AS TO IF YOU HAVE IT, OR NOT!

8)GOOD LUCK
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:11:07 AM by 13genof »

Offline chaps69

• Posting Member
Personally, I think you look good.  It looks like the nipple area is a little pointed but I would trade my chest for yours in a second.

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
yeah id trade my for yours anyday....you dont have much puffiness, so working out can definitely help you out.

Offline mumbai.experience

• Posting Member
Your case is quite similar to mine. I was diagnosed with a moderate case to gyne.
The Doc told me that a lot of people in a similar position are very comfortable with there appearance and dont even realize its gyne. Since you have come for a consultation then it must be affecting you psychologically and it was. I used to stoop a lot and wear loose shirts, not T-shirt.
Now I am happy I got it done.
So if its bothering you then you should get it done sooner than later cause its gonna help ypur self esteem in the long run.

Offline BadCaseGyno

• Bronze Member
Lol you actually look more like your chest is ripped. You don't have the wretched pointy nipples. I honestly wouldn't worry too much.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024