Author Topic: Do i have man boobs?plz help  (Read 2929 times)

Offline EOD2009

• Posting Member
Im 18 and i think i have gyno but hope it is just fat could you please look at these pics and tell me what you think i think it maybe could be fat but i dont know plz help...o and by the way these pics are about 3 weeks old ive joined the gym since then and am doin chest exercises there and hav put up sum weight becasuse i was told to get sum muscle tone and to gain weight!!wil hav new pics up soon but cud ye plz tel me wat ye tink about theses pics??

http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt250/jj2009_02/
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:24:23 AM by EOD2009 »

Offline kooldawgzazz

I'm pretty sure that it is just fat.  If you had gynecomastia your nipples would be puffy/larger.  I had it on both sides (at different times) and both nipples were larger and puffy.  You might just need lipo.  Hope that helps. 

13genof

Hey just work out, you could more than likely go away, after 6 months of working out you still have Man-boobs, go see your doctor, as they are the only one that can give you a diagnoses, no one on her can give a proper diagnoses by only looking at a picture!!!

8)GOOD LUCK

Offline dbphil

• Posting Member
looks like it may be a pectus problem, does it feel like your sternum protrudes outward?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024