Author Topic: Chest workouts  (Read 9436 times)

Offline Orly?

• Posting Member
Ive just recently joined the gym and have been taking it pretty seriously. Already seeing improvements but i feel like my chest is only getting bigger. Should I keep working out the chest till it gets cut or simply just stop working on my chest.

I read somewhere that its best to just keep pushing out the gland... But i am not sure why that is? Maybe for surgery..I don't know.

Give me your feedback thanks alot.

Offline mbsucks

• Posting Member
Ive just recently joined the gym and have been taking it pretty seriously. Already seeing improvements but i feel like my chest is only getting bigger. Should I keep working out the chest till it gets cut or simply just stop working on my chest.

I read somewhere that its best to just keep pushing out the gland... But i am not sure why that is? Maybe for surgery..I don't know.

Give me your feedback thanks alot.

Do incline flyes
incline barbell/ incline dumbell presses
behind the neck press
rear delt raises

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
seems like good advice from the other reply !!!

stay away from the flat and decline bench press, u definetly dont want to work bottom part of ur chest as that will push the gland out more.

good luck on the training, i just cant stay motivated so i just do the cardio wich i find helps for now till i have it removed.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
is it advisable to work on your flat chest by doing inclined push up? do you think it would make your chest worse?

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
as far as i am aware incline will build the top of ur chest wich may depending on ur gland or type of gyno, become less noticeable! if u do decline or loads of normal or flat bench u will build underneath the gland, which in my opinion will make the gyno more noticeable and protrude futher out ie harder to hide. but if u do have gyno nothing wil get rid of it i found out the hard way. look into getting surgery or saving up for it. good luck!!

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
so you mean exercising the chest area worsen a gynecomastia??? acutally mine became worse.. damn!

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
yes weighlifting made mine worse! maybe thats why everyone associates this condition with weightlifters and steroids. the fact is the common knowledge is work on ur chest build ur muscles i believed this for years. its good to know the truth but also depressing, try cardio and light weights other than that surgery.

good luck

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
yes weighlifting made mine worse! maybe thats why everyone associates this condition with weightlifters and steroids. the fact is the common knowledge is work on ur chest build ur muscles i believed this for years. its good to know the truth but also depressing, try cardio and light weights other than that surgery.

good luck

even working your arms, shoulders and legs by lifting weights will make your gyne worst dude?? 'coz you just said that weight lifting worsen gynecomastia.. i'm just being curious 'coz i don't wanna make mine look worse

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
think u should be fine to work out on different groups of muscle in fact weight lifting and all exercise raises T levels, so can only be good.
ur not making ur gyne worse by working out on ur chest just making it more obvious cause ur building muscle undrneath wich will then make it look more obvious ,protrude! i have done alot of cardio and does work to a certain extent but i know i will never get rid of it without surgery.

good luck

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
think u should be fine to work out on different groups of muscle in fact weight lifting and all exercise raises T levels, so can only be good.
ur not making ur gyne worse by working out on ur chest just making it more obvious cause ur building muscle undrneath wich will then make it look more obvious ,protrude! i have done alot of cardio and does work to a certain extent but i know i will never get rid of it without surgery.

good luck

thanks for the reply,i never thought that working out increases your testosterone level :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024