Author Topic: precarious situation  (Read 2112 times)

Offline tompi90

I have gyno and I am 18. I also have been suffering from excessive masturbation which has caused a severe hormonal imbalance.  I beleive I have low t levels and also my genitalia seems to be below average in size.  The reason why I post this is because I wanted to start on some medication to restore hormonal balance and increase size. If I choose to get surgery for gyno, will that be problematic or is it not related?

I had questions about the surgey itself.

I am a college student and I have vacation till the end of August, if I choose to get surgery for gyno will I be fully recovered by that time in order to be able to go to college?

Will the surgery have any long term side effects that could prevent me from focusing on my studies?

I am also a regular at the gym, how long will it take for me to hit the gym again if I get surgery?

This may seem like dumb question but I don't want my parents to know that I have this condition, can the surgery be done without their consent?

I am new to the health insurance field so I am wondering who would end up paying the bill?

Also if I chose to get an appointment with a surgeon, how much would that cost and how would the payment for that work?

Thanks so much for answering my questions!

Offline DrCALOCA

• Posting Member
    • www.gynecomastiamexico.com
Male breast reduction will not alter your hormones at all. You can get surgery at your age in Mexico without parents consent. You would have to have surgery ASAP to be ready by August. I usually recommend three weeks rest after surgery and 6 weeks before the Gym.
Dr.Dr.Jaime Caloca Jr.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
(619) 734-2290 -www.drcaloca.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024