Author Topic: Your opinion (pictures)  (Read 2686 times)

Offline mzt300

• Posting Member
I already made this topic http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18602.0 where I mentioned that my parents claim there is nothing wrong with me and that I look fine. I even saw 2 doctors who both said I'm crazy and that I look fine and that it "may go away over time" I figured that if I posted some pictures here and got an honest opinion I could maybe show my parents...

If I squeeze it like this I can feel a hard lumpy thing

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
You've got some pretty bad gyno for sure. Have your parents seen you with your shirt off? That should definitely convince them it is not "in your head."

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Dam man, you really need surgery!

Offline mzt300

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies, glad to know it's not just me who thinks I need surgery...

Offline mzt300

• Posting Member
And yes they have seen me with my shirt of plenty, so had the doctors, but they claim nothing is wrong. thats why im so aggravated.

Offline mzt300

• Posting Member
Showed them this topic and they said I'm crazy and that thats not how I look in real life. Well thats a picture of me, thats exactly how I look. They think its a joke.

Offline user87

• Silver Member
it's unbelievable that some people and in this case your parents DON'T SEE your problem :D
go and get surgery. your nipples are veeeeeery puffy and extremely protruding
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 06:28:35 PM by user87 »

Offline mzt300

• Posting Member
trust me I want to get surgery badly... its a matter of getting through to my parents. and yeah they think im crazy and that there is nothing wrong with me.  ???

Offline quanta321

• Posting Member
Although this development is definitely not normal it is not something to be ashamed of. I understand your frustration over how many general practitioners use the "there is nothing wrong with you" diagnosis. My family doc did the same to me from 13-19 when there was an obvious abnormality regardless of if they consider it to be just cosmetic. Surely if they were afflicted with the same condition they would consider it in a different light. I hope that as the condition gains more general awareness doctors will change their attitudes toward the condition. Thankfully there are surgeons available who understand the issue and provide a means to correct it. As for your parents you must try to talk to them in a sensible manner and contain any emotions you feel that restrict you from doing so. Try to make them understand how they would feel if they were seen in a social environment with such a condition. Even though the condition may be harmless to general health others naturally form opinions that there is some underlying "disease" making us unhealthy and undesirable. With the ease of surgical correction this is not something you should have to live with if it makes you uncomfortable. Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024