Author Topic: Sagging breasts and bra  (Read 3747 times)

Offline beachlovermx

• Posting Member
Hi I have been around for a while reding the posts, my question is about wearing bras. Last week I went to see my doctor (female) for a check up and she asked me to take my shirt off, as as soon I did she saw my breast and sked if I have any problem like pain or somethig like that and I said only when I am driving or doing some excercise, she ordered a utrasound of both breast and suggested to wear a bra becuse she saw a strie in my left breast. Do you think it is ok?
Here is my pic.

DrBermant

Hi I have been around for a while reding the posts, my question is about wearing bras. Last week I went to see my doctor (female) for a check up and she asked me to take my shirt off, as as soon I did she saw my breast and sked if I have any problem like pain or somethig like that and I said only when I am driving or doing some excercise, she ordered a utrasound of both breast and suggested to wear a bra becuse she saw a strie in my left breast. Do you think it is ok?
Here is my pic.

Female Bras and Breast Wear supports and shapes breasts into a female form.  The After Surgery Bras tend to have a great deal of built in support.  If someone prefers that female form, then such support can stabilize tissue and maintain that female look.

Male Body Shaper Garments also support tissues but maintain a male look.  You can see many actual examples of Body Shaping Garments and how they work.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Plastic Surgery

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Striae, or stretch marks, occur when the skin is stretched -- either by gravity or by significant weight gain, or both.

If you do not plan to have gyne surgery, then the best and most comfortable option for you would be a male compression garment -- of which there are a large number of choices.  Please see other areas on this forum for recommendations.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline beachlovermx

• Posting Member
Thank you so much for your advise, yes, I have seen the male compression garment, and I think I will have a try altough it seems to be uncomfortable in a place like I live, 32ยบ C in the media but I will try.
Thanks again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024