Author Topic: Do I have gyne?  (Read 2903 times)

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
Bro, honestly, compared to some of the dudes I've seen... you're VERY mild. I consider myself mild and mine's a bit worse than yours.

IMO, with a chest like yours it's hard to tell. You look good dude, straight up. If you put on some more muscle and it pushes whatever gyne you have further out... I don't think it would look bad AT ALL.

So, if you do have it, it's so slight that it makes no difference for real. I think surgery would be a waste of your time and money... but that's just my opinion.

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
This is me. http://img268.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=imm20090920175149347.jpg

You see how my nipples protrude (specifically the left one) and form that mishapen mound the at the bottom of my chest?

That's what I consider mild. I wouldn't even go as far as to say I have moobs. My chest is just slightly deformed at the tip. Everything else is in place.

You're good bro in my opinion. Enjoy your chest. You definitely do NOT have moobs.

Offline thelost90

Bro, honestly, compared to some of the dudes I've seen... you're VERY mild. I consider myself mild and mine's a bit worse than yours.

IMO, with a chest like yours it's hard to tell. You look good dude, straight up. If you put on some more muscle and it pushes whatever gyne you have further out... I don't think it would look bad AT ALL.

So, if you do have it, it's so slight that it makes no difference for real. I think surgery would be a waste of your time and money... but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the comment. My nipples still show clearly through thin shirts though and I always try to avoid wearing light colors. Maybe if I lose several more pounds and work on my chest more it won't be too noticeable.

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
I don't think there's anything wrong with your nipples showing. Nipples are nipples, titties are titties. You don't have any peaks, you just have nipples! I'm telling you, as you get older and more developed everything's going to look better and better. You're good bro. I'd love to just have nipples that poke out a little as opposed to a disfigured bottom of my chest. I'm sure there's dudes who would prefer what I've got over what they've got too. It's all relative.

IMO, do some push ups and enjoy your bod.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I agree with the above statement.

Offline Jopet

• Silver Member
  • MANILA, PHILIPPINES
maybe you have a problem with your nipple.
*** THE GREATEST AMOUNT OF WASTED TIME IS THE TIME NOT GETTING STARTED. ***

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024